[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619555523185.jpg (94 KB, 600x600)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Speaking as an American leftist, I think many Americans have a very skewed idea of what the right-winged conservatives actually feel about trannies.
They do not want to genocide trannies. They are not against the idea of being a tranny on principle. What they ARE against is sexual deviancy.
In many countries that are far more conservative and religious than America, not only are transgender people accepted as part of society but they receive free healthcare to ensure a smooth transition. This is under the assumption of the classic homosexual transexual scenario, a homosexual man becomes a straight woman. Straight women are valuable in any society, even infertile ones.
The problem in America and the reason why right-winged conservatives have become so obsessively anti-trans is because we have allowed the main voice of the transgender community to become "lesbian" fetishists. Any time you hear about a tranny doing some vile shit, 9/10 times it's going to be a "transbian" doing it. Often times a transbian that was previously married to a woman, as well.
"Transbians" are fetishistic by nature, they are straight men who objectify and fetishize womanhood to such a degree that they have chosen to become a sexualized facsimile of a woman to appease their ego and sexual desires. They are everything the right stands against in terms of sexual normalcy. They do not desire to be women, they desire to be trannies. You can see this in their behavior, often keeping masculine traits even years after transition (sexual aggressiveness, complete lack of fashion sense, arrogance, desire to be the loudest part of any conversation, etc.)
Once again, I say this as a leftist. I personally don't really give a shit if someone decides to go all in on the sissy kink thing, but this is why conservatives have been going insane about trannies the past few years. It's because they're loud, obnoxious fetishists. It's not based solely upon their identity of being trans.
>>
>>36642641
tldr happy for you or sad that happened , back to pissing my diapies
>>
>>36642641
tbqh I don’t worry about the genuinely temperamentally or truly religiously conservative, since they seem to treat tranniness as tragic at worst, but something you can fix on your own, and we’re all sinners anyway. It’s the wrathful converts - and they ALWAYS are converts - who are as Luciferianly revolutionary as they come, just against a different target, who are the real issue
>>
>>36642641
>as a leftist, let me defend rightoids and talk about how much I - uh they hate trannies so much but actually they're right haha
>>
>>36642727
I'm not defending shit, just looking to inform. I think it's very fair to say transbians are fetishists, I will let their behavior speak for itself on that front. But they are free to live their life however they please.
>>36642722
This is true. Old-fashioned religious people just see a troon as someone who is misguided and pitable. It's this new wave of conservatives who have been exposed to various freaks (Chris-Chan, Woodshop-chan, "IT IS MA'AM", etc.) that are the most militantly anti-trans.
>>
>>36642769
I’m not even sure they mind the Chris-chans of the world per se, I think they just need a justification to fume and flail and break things, and we’re a small outsider group and thus a minimal-blowback target
>>
>>36642641
I think transbians are the problem too, I never really see straight trans women causing any kind of problems ever. They're usually a lot more normal, even the ones that were like shy nerdy weird boys end up just seeming like slightly dorky women after transitioning instead of feeling like weird men.
>>
>>36642957
I believe on some level transbians know they are the problem. Their behavior both online and offline seems to indicate they gain satisfaction from making other people uncomfortable. They are the first to proudly proclaim they are trans, and talk at length about their cock and balls at any given opportunity. They wear the most garish clothing imaginable, constantly interject into literally any situation, and genuinely seem to just enjoy being a nuisance.
>>
>>36643098
Why are they like this though
>>
>>36643548
Narcissism and/or sexual gratification.
>>
Yeah, I'm not buying what you're putting down. Just feels like the same talking points I've read a million times.
The problem with this argument is that when hons create a gateway to let conservatives discriminate the rest of us, they are still choosing to discriminate the rest of us! They aren't fucking absolved because the bad ones exist.
>>
>>36643867
You're putting the cart before the horse. If the freaky sex pests weren't so prolific in the first place, farmer Jimbob wouldn't even know what a tranny is.
>>
>>36644187
Right, we should be softer on conservatives because they're too stupid and closed-minded to know better. You are the least convincing leftist I've met.
>>
>>36644267
And you honestly, truthfully believe there's a way to convince some 62 year old electrician in Wyoming that two males can dress up like cat girls and wear leashes in public and talk about raping women and that's something to be celebrated?
>>
>>36644361
You can't even adopt a speech pattern that doesn't give yourself away. You're just the wolf without any clothes.
>>
>>36642641
>why right-winged conservatives have become so obsessively anti-trans is because we have allowed the main voice of the transgender community to become "lesbian" fetishists.
and theyfabs
>>
>>36645013
True. Tourism has rapidly become the biggest problem faced by the LGBT community. It's so bad that people like >>36644658 can't help but see everyone around them as a tourist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.