[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i probably have some kind of immunity to estrogen
>>
yea its called a natural bodily response
>>
if you feel like you're stalled out and not changing but your levels are good then ask in hrtgen, and consider adjusting your dose up or even down and trying alternatives like oral/sublingual (especially oral if you've only done sublingual or injections or whatever before, could be an e1 thing) or things like adding prog
>>
>>36642824
same, im on year 4 with undeveloped breast buds and terrible fat redist with a whr of .80
>captcha: HRJT
>>
>>36642861
this is all so complicated i wish i couldve done it officially
>>
>>36642824
Its extremely unlikely you have estrogen insensitivity syndrome
there have only been like 3-6 cases of it and most of them have been mutations from inbreeding

If you do can you please get it documented i would like to read about you
>>
almosy think lacey fits you better
>>
>>36642906
Having varying degrees of estrogen resistance is pretty common especially for mtfs. Personally I have some mutations on some estrogen receptor genes and hrt barely does anything to me except lower t and maybe prevent further masculinization but that's it. If you're years into hrt and don't have a restrictive ED and have like no breast growth there's a good chance you have it to some degree.
>>
>>36642824
it could be leaking from your pp but you can use a diaper to keep it in
>>
>>36642824
same
>>
>>36644111
Blow your brains out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.