[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a3hoahw8vpa71.png (2.53 MB, 2940x2430)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
"oh dont worry someone will come along eventually just trust in HRT"
-Puberty Blockers at teen
-HRT for 10 years
-5 rounds of FFS
-2 breast alterations
-not living in the south
Oh cool haha let me just kms
>>
File: GPv1vW_WwAAhBj-.png (283 KB, 815x819)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
so are you saying it does NOT get better?
t. 10 months hrt
>>
>>36643276
maybe if youre living somewhere were other trannies congregate. being in small town south all ive done is paint a target on my back for no reason
>>
>>36643123
>-2 breast alterations
disgusting
>>
>>36643299
Is moving not an option? Either for you or an eventual long-distance partner?
>>
>>36643400
everyone who even bothers to talk to me is on the west coast and they invariably just fuck one of the million other tgirls in the area instead of dealing with me.
And i wish but im a NEET who dropped out because i was depressed and cutting myself and now I have no skills or anything to make money
>>
>>36643123
Eh, I went on HRT at 20, haven't had any surgeries other than bottom surgery (which was relatively recent) and I live on TERF island. It gets better.
>>
>>36643421
>im a NEET who dropped out because i was depressed and cutting myself and now I have no skills or anything to make money
Why are you blaming others lmao
>>
>>36643449
im not you fucking twit im just venting about a shit situation i got myself into with no clear way out.
>>
it will never get better it never gets better we are made to suffer god made us this way
>>
>>36643123
Well you don't get love by being beautiful.
You get envy, obsession, lust, admiration, that sort of thing. Love is a pretty even playing field for everyone, if you want that you need to be a stable partner choice, have a good personality, willpower, looking good doesn't hurt but it'll only really get your foot in the door, keeping the show running for 50 years you need way way different skills. Communication is another one, conflict resolution, boundaries, self confidence, self dependence. Granted not everyone in a good relationship has all of those, but that's the direction you need to be looking in if you wanted love. Love is a partnership, you have to be a valuable partner. Who would want to weigh down the person they love most in life?
>>
>>36643459
>fuck passoids for ever tricking me into thinking someone would love me
sure sounds like you're blaming others
>>
>>36643530
yeah that part is blaming others not the part you originally posted
>>
>>36643529
yeah but sorry id like to be attracted to someone im fucking for once in my life and attractive people dont fuck people that look like me so i kinda do have to be beautiful
>>
>>36643529
besides the whole love thing requires someone to be around me for more than 15 min
>>
>>36643421
Are there no jobs that would hire you whatsoever? You can try picking up art or other crafts to at least save up something instead of neet-modding.
>>
>>36643815
i need to finish moving to a slightly larger area and then maybe i start looking for a job
the problem is i constantly feel unstable and my family are eager to institutionalize me so if i slip up around them i lose all progress anyway
>>
anybody wan play some io games
>>
>>36643903
i dont think ive played an IO game since highschool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.