[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: skyler_white.jpg (48 KB, 640x425)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>a trans woman IS a literal woman, and its not good enough to just use their preferred pronouns and play pretend with them to placate their dysphoria you have to also belief that a trans woman is a woman in the exact same way your mom or sister is a woman
I can understand dysphoria havers needing this delusion to cope, but how is this concept permeated into our mainstream institutions? In a few decades it will be socially shunned to challenge this.
>>
>>>/away/
>>
trans women are literal men who shun OTHER men for not pretending they are women
we live in clownworld
>>
>>36643285
I genuinely dont get why the movement is about compelled speech and compelled thought rather than bodily autonomy. It should be fully about bodily autonomy and cooperate with abortion rights also on the basis of bodily autonomy. Alas, am a cissie so I dont get trans people (but will defend your bodily autonomy).
>>
>>36643305
he says on the lgbt board
>>
>>36643323
this
t. op
>>
>>36643328
how is that relevant
>>
>>36643285
does it matter
>>
>>36644518
yes
>>
>>36643323
This, forcing ideas into people is only going to cause them to fight back. It's never going to work. The only way to change someone's mind is by them actually seeing the truth in person, but most people will only ever be exposed to trannies through media.

People have a right to be wrong.
>>36643305 looking at you.
>>
>>36643285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saris_(Judaism)
>>
>>36644584
so a trans woman IS a literal woman?
>>
>>36644611
>all
Probably not
>some
Yeah
>>
>>36644736
what determines what trannies are real women or not real women?
>>
>>36643285
A trans woman is a woman.
A cis woman is a woman.
A trans man is a man.
A cis man is a man.
A trans woman is not a cis woman.
A trans man is not a cis man.
A cis woman is not a trans woman.
A cis man is not a trans man.

I really don't understand why words and language are so hard for bigots.
>>
>>36645454
because the conclusion of your illogical nonsense is that men = women because trans woman is a man who I am supposed to call a woman because he is a crossdresser
>>
>>36643285
just dont put me the same place with men pls im scared

and i just want a hubby :(
>>
>>36643323
Because in the mid 2010's tumblr took over trans discourse.
Before that trannies were mostly advocating with tranny stuff by themselves among other trannies and nobody really wanted to touch it.

That's where concepts and phrases like "If you're questioning whether you are trans, you are." Because it came from earlier trans communities where that was pretty much true most of the time.

But after gay rights was won, liberals felt on top of the American culture war, so tranny stuff became a new thing for young libs to out-lib their fellow libs on.

This lead into purity-spiraling over ideological ideas and how they meshed with other progressive ideas until the winner within the liberal circles for trans stuff became the stuff it is today.

IDK, I'd much rather be advocating bodily autonomy. Half of the "progress" we've made I could literally give or take, but the fact that there are bans on medical transition across the country now I find abhorrent.

IDK it's more complicated than it just being because le trannies think and care about things weirdly.

Trannies are like 0.6% of the population lol, back in 2010 only like 10% of people had ever even known one. 90% of the debates over tranny stuff in the past 10 years have involved cis people arguing with cis people.
>>
>>36645478
nah you're supposed to call transwomen women because they have female souls jej
>>
>>36643285
>a trans woman IS a literal woman
Yes we're just not biologically female, it's wild how we've spent the last 5 years arguing why the distinction is important and it's just fallen of deaf ears
>>
>>36643285
Why is this board still being raided this is too tiring fuck you Ava I hope u kys
>>
>>36645213
me, I decide it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.