[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719686498535737.jpg (40 KB, 481x430)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
give it to me straight: should i use a male name on my CV and boy/manmode in job interviews if i want to get hired easier or is this probably not the issue making me unemployed?

i'm coming up on six months of unemployment and getting kinda desperate because i need money for surgeries. i have a lot of things already not really working in my favour. my CV and skillset aren't amazing (not terrible either, i'm multilingual and did two years in a rather famous multinational, but my degree is kinda useless and i'm just applying for basic office admin and secretary things mainly until i can reskill), i'm an immigrant, i'm a bit spergy and come across as awkward in interviews especially in my second language. honestly my main issue is getting interviews in the first place. i've sent hundreds of applications by now and only gotten invited to an interview four times. one at least had the decency to politely reject me for a lack of experience, the others just led to me getting ghosted by sociopathic recruiters without really being told why i wasn't selected (admittedly in one of these i felt i didn't give my best performance).

i sometimes worry that i'm making things harder than they have to be with my presentation, even though i haven't actually had issues with being misgendered in interviews or at previous jobs i've held. i'm under no illusion i'm unclockable (one of the main reasons i need to be employed again is to save money for FFS) but i'm not a gigahon either. i'm a reasonable height for a foid, i'm voicetrained, my girlmode style is tasteful and suited to my age and body type. i'm like your basic non-threatening midshit tranny basically. still, i do worry i'm getting clocked at interviews and being filtered as a result.
>>
>>36643591
If you get no results manmoding then you've nothing to lose and just girlmode.
>>
File: 17005599299309574.png (7 KB, 273x227)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>36643818
yeah i guess so, i mean honestly my interviews to applications rate being brutal makes me wonder if this isn't the actual issue. but i feel a sense of urgency now that i've been out of work for so long and i'm willing to put myself through anything to get hired again. my goal is to have FFS early next year and if i don't get a job in september or october at the latest i'm just not going to make it. the job market here is badddd, i see people in english speaking countries complaining but unemployment here in france is twice what it is in the US and UK. i've already sorta accepted i have no future here and i'm applying elsewhere even if my ideal is kinda to have FFS and feel like the aesthetic part of my transition is done before i move on somewhere else.
>picrel, AI's reading of a candid webcam pic of me with no makeup and hair up, perhaps the issue isn't what i think

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.