[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0423.jpg (119 KB, 959x959)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Twitter have privleges to accounts that could say transphobic and homophobic slurs without being censored
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/oct/22/twitter-admits-bias-in-algorithm-for-rightwing-politicians-and-news-outlets
>>
that's probably a fake screenshot and we already know twitter does this. elon musk is a fascist
>>
>>36643624
if you can prove it this would be a big story. i don't even really doubt it's true, but i do kinda doubt that this screenshot is real
>>
It's called X now.
>>
>>36643731
What is fascism?
>>
File: sussierCOPY.png (19 KB, 586x175)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>36643624
they do let people say stuff like this on twitter, so probably true
>>
>>36643624
good to know this is why two accounts i saw say "kys" were able to send the tweet, but it was taken down fast as fuck, no matter the context. what a joke
>>
>>36643731
that is different. not all the words in the list get your tweet's engagement methods disabled like that
>>
>>36644774
idk exactly what fascism is but when people richer than god use every power at their disposal to coerce me to their views instead of letting me develop my own independent of their machinations, thats kinda fascistic
>>
>>36644811
Lol
>>
File: IMG_8207.jpg (43 KB, 793x229)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>36643624
The screenshot was definitely fake but they definitely used this as an excuse to get rid of that antifa turtle account

If you look at the screenshot it doesn’t make sense, they refer to the accounts by display name in some instances and not the actual account name.

If this were real it would include the UserID because they’d have to manually update the list if any of these accounts changed username

If you look at the slurs “Cotten picker”
Is two separate items in the list

This is a very sloppy fake but Elon definitely does protect these accounts
>>
>>36644849
*“Cotton picker”
Sorry anons I’m tired and I need sleep
>>
>>36643624
And yet they still won't recognize my n-word pass! I thought Elon Masc was going to fix this!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.