[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My friend identifies as male but takes estrogen. Is this just a tranny cope of theirs or should I take his word for it?
>>
Freud was a fascist and pedophile.
>>
>>36643670
cope. force her to girlmode <3
>>
Freud was a good boy
>>
>>36643670
>Is this just a tranny cope
it is.
Your friend is either embarrassed about being trans, or believes they will never look like a woman and thus continue to identify as a man
>>
>>36643677
I can't force him to do shit. I wouldn't want to try either because he doesn't react well to pressure.
>>36643704
He cries about being weird and never being a normal guy. That normal for these types of trannies?
>>
>>36643734
just tease her to it duh
>>
>>36643673
is that the "HEY ITS FREEEEUUUD" guy on youtube with the squeaky voice
>>
>>36643757
He is as emotionally stable as a wet paper towel. Teasing would not go down well, probably result in a lot of crying.
>>
>>36643670
Do you really think it matters how someone identifies?
>>
>>36643948
see? she is just coping with it..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.