[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715167268751082.png (38 KB, 600x500)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
I tried FaceApp with the feminine filter and it makes me look so pretty. Is there a way to actually look like that IRL? I can't believe how such a small change makes me into kind of a passoid. I feel like it's the square corners of my jaw from the loose skin that mainly make the difference. Is it even realistic looking like the picture on the right?

https://unsee cc/album#9GGdgPhzxeVl
>>
Bump.
>>
Yeah it's called makeup. Or you could just try and get a fatter face
>>
>>36644147
How do I get a fatter face? I'm already overweight but all my extra weight seems to go to my stomach or legs.
>>
>>36643806
it makes your eyes bigger
which makes your whole face appear smaller
doesn't do any other major changes
>>
>>36644167
There's no way to laser focus on it. Most you can do is stay hydrated and work on you facial muscles. Course there's always trying to use your hair to cover it
>>
nothing changed
wax brows and wear makeup
>>
>>36644246
I don't know, I feel like despite FaceApp hugboxing me, the left still looks distinctly male and the right actually looks somewhat female so there must be some difference.
>>36644229
Is this something blepharoplasty or canthoplasty can acheive?
>>
>>36643806
you look like a woman
but yea, makeup & such will obv help even more

but lol, im an actual manmoder. but when i use FA & give myself longer hair, or another app (FA sometimes changes too much) to do light makeup
i feel like it looks pretty good. im hoping once my hair is long, got makeup figured out, get ffs, etc. i hope then, ill be okay
>>
>>36643806
The unsee is already up. Too bad, I had some attention to give
>male
>>
>>36644578
What do you mean anon? The unsee still works.
>>
>>36644298
no. don't fall for it cause the dissappointment is gonna hit you like a train
>>
>>36644578
give meeee pleeeease
>>
>>36644628
Is there really no surgery that can give you bigger eyes? Or is it really difficult to remove skin around the eyelid area?
>>
>>36644597
>>36644638
I guess I was just being dumb. It works afterall, beautiful. You look the same, just younger. Still a woman, just a few years younger on the right. I'm glad you're healing up more by the day. You have very beautiful eyes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.