[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SHslop.jpg (221 KB, 1440x1938)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
someone please push me over the edge im gonna get drunk and come back and there better be something upsetting here!!!!
>>
>>36643864
i fucking hatge all of you so much i cant even get anything on this hellsite
>>
I'll go get beers as well, fuck being sober.
>>
>>36644078
YES!!!!!
Lets sink into the shit together
>>
>>36643864
please dont. it's okay to drink a lil but i dont like seeing ppl talk abt going over the edge.. how are you feeling today?
>>
>>36644176
i dont want to upset you too much, the people on 4chan are better tjam i thought especially here i kind of feel bad encouragin g this
>>
File: Es6x3DGXEAQ2yrF.jpg (223 KB, 1536x2048)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>36644197
it's ok anon i just dont like seeing ppl sufferimg cuz ik what it's like ;_;
>>
>>36643864
even if we wanted to none of us have any idea what you, an anonymous 4chan user, would find most personally upsetting
>>
I would post my best attempt at edge and you would tell me its not good enough for your deep dark soul because nothing I do can ever be good enough for anyone...
>>
>>36644262
fair enuough i should ve been more specific with whatLOL
>>
>>36644274
oh you can do it any sadist worht ther salt could hurt me
tell me ill never be a woman
call me a useless fag
remind me that my parents fucking hate me anything common with trannie s wiull do
>>
>>36644095
Cheers to that! How was your day to end up here like this anyhow?
>>36644294
Sorry, I do the exact opposite when I'm having an awful day. Sado dirty talk is for when I'm doing good.
>>
>>36644425
Its pathetic but seeing a tgirl i was really into talking about fucking someone else. i thought i had a chance with her for a minute but i shouldbe known better
haha y6oure good sadists uusaully abandon me when they realize whta kind of masochism i have
>>
>>36644454
No, you're good I get that fully that's rough. I'm the pathetic one since it's just a random depression hit not caused by anything. Hit me, I've seen worse for sure. What are you drinking btw?
>>
>>36644538
vodka i cant stand most alcohol so i do what gets me drtunk fastest
and dont say shit like that iminsane in so many fucking ways and despression is bullshit itll hit no matter who or what you are
>>
>>36644575
Good choice, I like most alcohol other than whiskey and tequilla. Bad experiences getting hammerd and they also taste like shit. Feel liek I can relate, why do you feel insane?
>>
>>36644889
look where im posting, look what im posting. I have no idea how to love myseklf and i cant imagine anyone other than an abuser loving me so i seek it out so badlyt but everyone irun into is giod to me and it pisses me off
>>
>>36644904
That makes two of us, why do you fixate so much on an abuser though? They usually only love themselves, you should get with someone that encourages you to become better and helps you find how to love yourself.
>>
>>36645075
i want someone truly willing to hurt me. i crave the pain and punishment. sadists will always hold back unless theyre abusers
>>
>>36645104
Sounds like you need therapy before you inevitably get into a relationship that will end with you murdered. Or just do it ina controlled envirnoment, what do I know I'm just some drunkard on the internet
>>
>>36645283
thats kinda the goal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.