[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm repressing ftm. And ever since puberty started, many people over years told me that "I look like woman and man at the same time". I don't know what that means. Does this mean I would pass better if I stopped repressing or?
>>
>>36643992
Why you want to be man?
>>
>>36643992
It'd be funny if transitioning just made no difference and people still had the same assumption.
gmag
>>
>>36644102
How is this question connected to my post?
>>36644116
>It'd be funny if transitioning just made no difference and people still had the same assumption
Yeah I was thinking of this.
Is it even worth it.
>>
>>36644271
>How is this question connected to my post?

Of course not I'm just shit posting
>>
>>36643992
It means you are blessed by androgyny.
>>
>>36643992
Tomboymax
>>
>>36643992
It means you're a cishon. Repressing is retarded anyway, stop doing it
>>
File: maria takegucci.jpg (19 KB, 465x465)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>36643992
damn you X_X blessed anon
>>
>>36643992
>logh
just fraulein mariendorf-maxx
>>
>>36643992
>And ever since puberty started, many people over years told me that "I look like woman and man at the same time".
How does it feel to live my dream??
That means god loves you and not me. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.
You're blessed. You're gods favourite. Fuck you. Did you hear me? Fuck you.
Fuck you again.
>>
>>36643992
I will be honest OP. Testosterone is a poison. Don't take it. It will ruin your androgynous beauty. You can be ftm without that shit.
>T.ranny who went through T hell
>>
>>36646969
Not op but claiming you're male while looking like a normal girl is really embarrassing it doesn't work out
>>
>>36646969
Mtf telling ftm testosterone is poison is insanely retarded
>>
>>36647018
Does op sound they look like a normal girl to you? Yeah me neither.
>>36647033
But it's true. It will just ruin them. T makes you go bald, oily, full of acne, you will smell like shit etc. T ruins beauty unless they don't lowdose for couple of months.
>>
>>36647202
certified agp post
>>
>>36647202
>Testosterone was bad for me so it's bad for everyone actually
>>
>>36643992
Honestly, if you are a man and want to be one, just do it. If not, keep pussy-moding.
>>
>>36647202
>Does op sound they look like a normal girl to you?
Yes
>>
>>36643992
Why are you repressing OP? If you already look fairly androgynous I think you have a good shot. Either way I think transitioning is worth it to give yourself the chance to be happy, unless you live in a really shit area where it'd be a bad idea to transition right now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.