[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1577129792591.png (1019 KB, 662x867)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
is the act of transitioning inherently beautiful?
>>
>>36644444
five fours... I think it's a kind of grotesque and visceral body horror, a willful seizing and flaying of your own destiny by the throat to fundamentally alter yourself to attain a goal (even if that is due to a base drive and a neurological intersex condition)

so yes
>>
>>36644444
Depends on the person.
>>
>>36644444
I believe that, when transitioning isn't caused by a fetishistic desire, it is one of the purest form of transhumanism we have today. It's a true detachment from natural dogma, a show of human prowess and will over the unthinking and soulless natural laws.
To me it's an incredibly beautiful concept, others will probably disagree.
>>
>>36644444
I would compare it to going from a caterpillar to a butterfly.
The starting point is bad. The middle point is a body horror nightmare. The end point is beautiful.
So it is less the actual transition itself it beautiful. More the promise of what is waiting at the end of the path being beautiful.
>>
File: 1701747833916169.png (131 KB, 320x240)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>36644444
its ass
most traumatic and unfun decade of my life
>>
>>36644444
checked
also: no not really. it's not beautiful or ugly. it just sort of... is.
>>
>>36644471
With that condition, I agree completely
>>
>>36644444
oh shit yeah digits, and yes, transhumanism, Nietzschean rebellion, et cetera
>>
>>36644468
Cronenberg pilled
>>
a succesful act of transition should result in an increased recognition of beauty (mental improvements) and at least some kind of glow up for the person transitioning otherwise whats even the point

but failed transitions are some of the most darkly tragic lives possible
>>
>>36644444
quintuples, it must be the case then
>>
>>36644652
i just dont understand why the trans community/media/medicine never ever mention the vast majority of trannies that fail transition and just suicide or die after living miserable lonely lives
>>
>>36644444
it's only beautiful if you pass
>>
>>36644695
we talk about it all the time... its kinda tedious
>>
>>36644444
lolno.
Everyone wants to eat the sausage.
Nobody wants to know how the sausage is made.
And by sausage I mean my gock.
>>
File: 1720472432948369.jpg (128 KB, 850x1208)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
I was a shy boy, with no friends who would cry alone at night and wish I was never born.
Now, I am a young woman with a man by my side and I sleep peacefully in his loving embrace. And I am grateful to be alive every day.
Isn't that so wonderful?
>>
Yes, it's a true recognition that we are more than our flesh. It's also a whole journey of deconstructing and reconstructing your persona into your ideal self. Self actualization in a very extreme form.
>>
>>36644468
that's metal as fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.