[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is not disclosing you’re trans more rape than fucking someone with Down syndrome but less rape than fucking a 16 year old as a 26 year old?

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>36644726
schizo chart holy shit
>>
>>36644726
trans people and people with down syndrome are still adults over 18 that is not rape if there consented adults
>>
>>36644726
why does everything have to be a spectrum now lol
>>
>>36644726
it’s not rape period, it’s just a little disrespectful (and dangerous if you’re pre op)
>>
>>36644726
>a 16 year old eagerly has sex with a 26 year old
this is morally questionable but in the vast majority of the world this is not rape whatsoever.
>>
>>36644726
this is some next-level bait right here lads
>>
>>36644726
> A person has a rape fetish. Their friend. trying to be helpful, gets a stranger to abduct and forcibly penetrate this person.
omg bestie <3
>>
im a trans girl with a disability not ds but when i get my surgerys done i wont ever tell boys i date that so he needs to love me for me not what things i have
>>
>>36644726
>A person has a rape fetish. Their friend, trying to be helpful, gets a stranger to abduct and forcibly penetrate the person
i know this is terrible but i cannot help but laugh at this what the was the hypothetical friend thinking like what was going through their mind when they organised this why is this scenario next to all the other much more like normal scenarios
>>
>>36644726
how is sneakily removing a condom considered rape? Like that is certainly a crime and stuff but it feels like a complete seperate thing from rape itself
>>
>>36644879
*normal as in plausible not normal as in acceptable
>>
>>36644726
>not revealing being transgender until after sex
I AM AGAIN ASKING HOW THE DICK WOULD NOT GIVE IT AWAY
>>
>>36644959
trans girls can have vaginas like nikkie tutorials husband didnt know when he was dating her so there is the surgery to make it a vagina
>>
>>36644726
This entire spectrum is retarded, fucking someone with down syndrome is infinitely worse than not outing yourself.
>>
>>36644726
As a non passer disclosing isn’t something I have to worry about, but I just want to make it clear, I support stealth sexers and I wish them nothing but sweet sweet stealthy successful sex
>>
>>36644827
like half the stuff on this chart is not legal rape but oddly that line seems to have nothing to do with the number assigned
>>
>>36644726
How was the gay boy who lived in the community in San Francisco and then decided to have srs. I have sex with at least 50 older heterosexual males which I picked up in various bars across the northwest in the USA. None of them ever thought I was transgender. Sex was easy but it wasn't that much fun because I'd rather be that gay male body with a gay guy
>>
>>36644726
only if actual intercourse occurs
>>
>>36644884
If the scale displays harm done it would make sense
>>
>>36644726
>12
not rape
>13
not rape
>17
not rape
>18
not rape
>23
i don't see how this ever happens
>29 #1
not rape because the other person clearly asked the other about the consent of the situation
>29 #2
this never happens
>36
not rape but is a crime
>37
debatable
>42
definitely
>46 #1
statutory rape
>46 #2
not rape
>48
not rape but is sad
>56 (both)
definitely rape
>73
rape
>77
im white so no comment
>91
this never happens
>100
definitely rape
>>
i have a question, so like 5 years ago i met someone on a dating app (not grindr) and we chatted pretty casually for ~a week or two i dont really remember how long, but we kinda hit it off and so one night he invited me over to his apartment to eat dinner & watch a movie and i agreed because at that point he seemed nice and we got along pretty well through dms. while we ate dinner & watched a movie he kept offering me wine and since im kind of a pushover i accepted it, and throughout the night he always made sure my glass was full and kinda encouraged me to drink. after the movie i realized i was too drunk to drive home so he offered to let me crash either in a spare room or with him and i kinda reluctantly agreed to sleep in his room with him. at this point i dont really remember what happened but i remember him trying to make out with me a lot and touching me and i was super not into it and at one point he started biting me a ton (i think that was like his main fetish or something) and i remember telling him to stop biting me over and over but he kept doing it but eventually after i told him to stop enough times he stopped but he tried to initiate sex for abit longer & at that point i had gone completely limp cause i was getting nervous but also didnt want to have sex with him at all so he kinda just gave up and cuddled me and passed out. i remember being really scared at that point that he would try to rape me and i was too scared to leave his apt because i was still kind of drunk so i stayed up all night and pretended to sleep and left as soon it was bright out while trying to seem like things were normal and promising him i would call again. as soon as i left his apt and got home i blocked him on every app i had him added on and he spent the next like hr making new discord accounts to try and add me to apologize but i just kept blocking his new accounts and eventually he gave up and never contacted me again. did i get raped or was this just a shitty moid date?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.