[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000002311.jpg (110 KB, 800x1491)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>gf 1.5 years into transition
>4 months together
>sometimes gets imposter syndrome
>discovers Signalis
>gets out of her slump
>for the first time in her life, she wants to be taller
>sexual desire has pivoted to mostly wanting to gfd me
>doll play kink now involves being a protective drone for me
>in addition to "good boy" I now get called "little bro"
>now looking into work stilts to be able to tower over me in a future cosplay

Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm a cis man, but if you transfriends are unhappy with your progress, try shifting your goals around to see what makes you happiest. If it's working for her, it might work for you.
>>
>>36645202
>tall gfd gf
hawt
>>
>>36645202
i do think that some trans woman would be better off embracing an amazonian aesthetic rather than going "im six foot its over"
>>
>>36645427
Based and amazon-pilled.
>>
>>36645202
I considered playing signalis exclusively for this reason... I'm a nonpassing twinkhon though. If I had FFS I would fully tall girl amazon-max or whatever. I used to be a self hating doom poster but my height gives me a ton of confidence now. Could buy her some platforms or heeled boots maybe OP.
>>
>>36645427
why be something that im not
>>
>>36645427
Please stop trying to make me dominant. I never will be. I hate it. I hate it so goddamn much. I'm submissive and I'm meant to wear a chastity cage and a collar and a leash. I will die alone before I become a tall amazon dommy mommy.
>>
>>36647134
this thread isn't for you anon the adults are talking
>>
The weirdest thing about this all is the dommy feelings didn't even start until after I got on hrt. Before that, I aspired to be subby, wear a cage, etc like the poster above. Now, I'm doing actual strength training, enjoy doting on my dorky bf, and have a strong desire to protect his smile.Guess it just gave me more confidence?
>>
>>36645427
im six foot its over

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.