[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Be me fat fuck 110kg
>Decide I need to loose weight quickly
>Start starving and purging myself around October/November last year
Feel like shit unable to do much zero energy mostly just sleep and play games for a few hours totally worth it tho
>Kilos start dropping off quickly and I get to 100kg in December

Fast forward to now

>I keep aiming for 85kg and then eventually 80kg untill I'm around 68ish but I'm stuck around 87kg (currently 89kg at time of writing)
Why has it stopped working??

I don't purge as much since I'm alot happier with my body and it isn't particularly pleasant but it would be nice to have little to no belly fat as I'm pretty insecure about it

How does a NEET who hates leaving her room and is generally too depressed/agoraphobic to do anything loose weight??

Do I just give up and rot in my bed till I'm skin and bones?

Pic kinda shows how fat my stomach area is I'm too insecure to have one with my belly sticking out so that's the best I've got
>>
The body always adapts to your caloric intake. If you go back to your pre eating disorder diet for a month or two you can basically restart. Did you get loose skin from losing weight that fast? Now that you're thinner, you'll need to do at least a little bit of exercise or else you'll always look skinnyfat.
You're so sexy... I wish I could kiss your stretch marks
>>
>>36645296
a better question: how does a neet struggle with losing weight? my mom doesn't give me enough food to fatmaxx and i don't have that much money to spare
>>
>>36645679
I have a job so I can buy whatever food I want
>>
File: 94670.jpg (31 KB, 376x588)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>36645296
I purged for a short while when I was younger because I thought being 130 pounds at 5'4 meant I was fat and I made it down to 115 pounds. I tried doing that again recently because I put on a shit ton of weight on E and I chipped 2 of my fucking teeth. This shit aint worth it. I'm gonna try jogging again but its hard when you lack boy muscle in your legs and its fucking 90 degrees outside all summer.
>>
>>36645296
post nudes
>>
>>36645679

My parents love me so i kinda still get fed
>>
>>36645819
Post bank details
>>
>>36645828
tell them your on a diet and to stop feeding you so much
>>
>>36645874
I make my own meals they used to cook for me but since my schedule for eating is usually early in the morning or extremely late at night I decided to stop burdening them with feeding me
>>
>>36645296
Look into water fasting. Water + electrolytes for as long as possible. Helps fade away stretch marks & get rid of loose skin
>>
I wish I was in a neet discord
>>
>>36645296
If you were thin you'd be hot. I'm in the same boat. It sucks.
>>
File: 2agp.png (13 KB, 299x276)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>36645772
reeee youre not a NEET reeeeeee

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.