[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boymoder cave.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
but then she gets stuck upside down in an unmapped tunnel after you specifically told her not to try it but she said she's so skinny she'll make it, wat do??
>>
>>36645303
search her bag for the rope i know she brought and see if i can’t pull her out that way
>>
>>36645303
is this a new fetish?
>>
>>36645303
1. pull her out easily because she is small enough to do that
2. be glad it wasn't me because I'm a manmoder and would have gotten stuck
>>
>>36645411
>is this a new fetish?
It will be for Gollum when he approaches her from the back and she'll hopelessly stuck and can't move her arms or legs, only just wiggle and squirm around a bit.
>>
>>36645303
How are people insane enough to do shit like this?
Cave diving is even more stupid.
>>
>>36645441
>2. be glad it wasn't me because I'm a manmoder and would have gotten stuck
Yes, I imagine a guide giving spelunking lessons would cringe every time a Hon shows up.

>"Um sir, I mean ma'am, I really don't think you should try that tunnel it's very narro..."
>"UGH what you are trying to say you bigot I am a TINY little princess with a NARROW clavicle!!"
>"Ok Abigail Thorne, as long as you've signed the waiver I can't stop you."
>>
>>36645465
>How are people insane enough to do shit like this?
It's the epitome of things only white people do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.