[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ava.jpg (604 KB, 1536x2048)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
Middle of August me thinks
>>
>>36645579
She should just get FFS, change her name and just start her life anew as a rich gigapassoid.
>>
>>36645579
kek
She, hysterical
>>
>>36645987
Where all saw this, you can stop spamming this icky picture now
>>
>>36645579
I really hope Kris doesn't rope over this, the "victim" already came forward, defended her and said this situation was way overblown. The Dramatube / Xitter mob would have blood on its hands but I doubt they'd give a shit until the next easy target to pick on came along.
>>
>>36645579
Hopefully soon
>>
>>36645579
I hope not, she is ridiculously sexy.
>>
>>36645599
>gigapassoid
lmfaooo
>>
>>36646280
this. people have no idea what they're doing
>>
normies had an entire island of pedos full of their own but the tranny liking
>shadman
and saying sexually inappropriate things means all trannies are rapists and groomers now lmao
>>
>>36645579
bruh that ribcage, all the money in the world cant fix her
>>
>>36649187
trvth nvke
>>
I honestly have no respect or sympathy for her. It’s ridiculous to transition so publicly, and stinks of hubris. At a time when trans rights are so fragile, it is not politically helpful to have babytrans (esp late transitioners) in such exposed public positions. If she had kept the health of the trans community in mind and disappeared from the public eye for a time, then I would feel sympathy. But, as with Dylan Mulvaney, she decided to make her early transition public for clout and fame, and in doing so wilfully damaged our reputation. Fuck her and any other public babytrans.
>>
File: ava_schwarzenegger.png (236 KB, 695x320)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>36649187
Shoulder mogs all the burly men
>>
>>36649223
She exposed the true heart of tranny hood. Egoistic. Banal. Anti human.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.