[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sorta Cute Top.jpg (208 KB, 2944x2208)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Previous Thread:
>>36637291 (idk how to link threads I'm fucking stupid I'm sorry)

I know very little about what happened because all the responses are either "FUCK THIS TRANNY OF COURSE SHE WOULD DO THIS GRAHHHHHHH!!!" or "The biggest problem with what she's done is that she makes all trans women look bad".

From what I've seen, she participated in a lot of really weird behavior, and also talked to a minor at a much older age, which I think is kinda sussy desu. But again idk the extent of what happened due to to all sources being more biased than fucking WWII propaganda.

I feel like the types of people to talk about how this is proof that all trans women are pedophiles are already the types that believe that (or beat it to trans women 3 times a day and hate themselves for it so they lash out at trans women causing us to pay for it but that's another thread for another day).

Anyways, I think this top looks kinda cute. I bought it off temu a while back (I put them kids to WORK), but it feels fragile (no shit), so I'll either buy a new top that is similar to this one or I'll get some sewing supplies and sew it together to make it stronger.
>>
oh my god shut the fuck up already
>>
>>36646123
Yes random person on 4chan, I'll do whatever you say
>>
>>36646137
thats a good little faggot
>>
>>36646106
People really just tweaked the fuck out because minorities are always on a shorter leash for stuff like this, even though every artist big on yt in 2016 made the exact same jokes. Also ur hot.
>>
>>36646106
You look cute with your hair like that. You were making this thread about something else?
>man
>>
>>36646106
fuck off shot stain
>>
It doesn't matter that Kris Tyson is white
It doesn't matter that Kris Tyson is american
It doesn't matter that Kris Tyson is a Youtuber
It doesn't matter that Kris Tyson was CIS when they started messaging this kid

Everyone promoting this as "The worst thing in the world, all trans people are perverts" are just pushing transphobia
>>
>>36646205
Yeah I remember when I was like 13/14 my friend told me about shadman and I became obsessed with him, not because it was lolicon/shotacon, but because he would hide like big chungus or something stupid like that in the background. It was only a couple years later that I fully process that he made CP and just how awful that was.

Also thank you :D
>>
>>36646231
Tf is a shot stain?
>>
File: man.png (178 KB, 403x398)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>36646218
>man
>>
>>36646366
yeah obviously, people are using this as ammunition against trans people as a whole.

Also, something else I thought about, isn't it weird how many famous internet people are being exposed as awful people? It's almost liek the charisma/influence they have is used to target those more vulnerable than them.
>>
>>36646381
yeah bitch. like the shot stain you leave on the when you shoot yourself in the mouth
>>
File: 1693409939641191.jpg (40 KB, 497x617)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>36646394
More like this
>>
>>36646106
anyone got any pictures of that things butthole?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.