[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i cant get over it how some people have supportive parents and let them transition and can just live their lives as normal girls
>>
>>36646465
yeah isnt it crazy
>>
>>36646465
i have a trans friend who came out to her parents and they accepted her, while i got the classic "im disappointment in you, anon" and "i didn't raise a girl" so i had to tell them i wasn't going trans anymore, which i lied about, obviously
also i got pissed at my friend for having accepting parents so im not talking to her right now
and here i am being all alone and thinking about killing myself and its all because i got the wrong parents but i think i deserve this for being a useless and unlovable piece of shit who will never be a woman
>>
im so upset
>>
File: slice.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1810)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>36646465
I have supportive parents that are helping me get FFS. They help pay for my doctors visits, and accept me fully as their daughter.
I have good genetics already and would get called ma'am prior to even starting hrt.

I still wake up every day and want to die.
I still cry myself to sleep.
I still have a noose ready to go, and a designated shotgun waiting for me.
I still have no friends.
I still don't leave the house.

I think it's literally impossible to be happy and be trans unless you're retarded and blissfully ignorant.
>>
>>36648785
Skill issue
My life wouldve been perfect like that
>>
>>36648795
I thought the same thing.
I thought it would be easier for me and I would be happy because of my circumstances.
it's like we're programmed to be unhappy no matter what, when I fix one issue with my body another one is just there to obsess over
>>
>>36648785
fuck you bitch
>>
>>36648785
yeah, me too
just waiting for things to get better, but at least things will maybe get better
i feel sorry for people without supportive parents, ik my gf's parents would probably disown her if they knew
>>
>>36648785
What's the last book you read
>>
File: 10books.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>36648959
are you serious?
well I've read game of thrones. I'm obsessed with like the twilight series.
>>
>>36646465
The only thing worse is being unsure. I tried to come out to my mother at 13 but got scared because she seemed mad and I backpedalled. My parents were very abusive, so I had bo reason to trust them. Then at 18 I came out to her again and she was initially supportive, told me she'll get me breast implants once I transition if I want (retarded but cute). Two weeks later I told her I am on HRT and she fucking told me she expected me to transition at 40 the fastest and became super transphobic. She also said that it would have been easier for her to accept if I told her sooner, but when I said I did she told me I didn't. She was obviously saying that to fuck with me. I am like 99% sure my father would kill me if he knew, but he has always wanted a daughter... like there was a shadow of possibility that I could have been a youngshit and if I could go back in time I would have told them sooner. It would almost certainly end badly, but at least I wouldn't have to hide
>>
>>36648862
if it's any consolation I'll probably be dead within a year.
then everyone will be better off than me, even people with unsupportive parents.
>>
>>36646465
My dad hasnt talked to me in like six years since i came out but i slowly changed my mom's mind and now she's like my best friend. i guess that in some cases it takes effort from both sides to change and in others is a total lost cause
>>
>>36648785
honestly this, but imho hating on youngshits is emotionally driven and bcuz its easier and *feels* more obtainable, even though being cis is always a 900000x better option with so SO much less struggles, i feel people overlook that fact painfully much. like i kinda get why ppl do it but rlly almost every single tranny suffers from social isolation and dysphoria and all the hundreds of terrible things god put on us
>>
>>36649361
I have a friend who has been "dead within a year" for past four years. You are just a spoiled brat that's bitching too much
>>
Parents who genuinely unconditionally love you and don’t get angry at you for having needs are the difference between life and death
>>
>>36649429
yeah you're right I'm very happy and have a perfect life thank you for making me realize that.

I feel like you're the type of person to do the "well did you know in gaza right now..." shit.
Just because someone has it better doesn't mean they have some perfect life with no issues. we're all trans retard. we are all societal rejects that are born with irreparably broken minds and bodies.
maybe your "dead within a year" friend is depressed and suicidal instead of a bitching spoiled brat. something to consider. it's not easy to overcome SI for some people.
>>
>>36649502
I've dealt with SI all my life and I don't really see myself ever coming close to actually killing myself. Just imagine the horror of not-existing and it all gets better. I'd rather be burning alive for the rest of my predicted lifespan than die now
>>
>>36649517
the way I look at it is the "all getting better" is entirely irrelevant because I don't exist. there's no horror for me, because I'm gone.
we are all dying already and I'd rather not spend my life having to depend on drugs to escape existing every day.
but that's just my view on it
>>
>>36649543
No matter how bad things are there are things to live for. There is sunlight dancing on the mountains when the day breaks. There is fog settling into valleys under the hills. There is lush green of the soft grass just meters away. Civilization has failed due to shortcomings of us all. We have created both heaven and hell, entangled with eachother just like a narcissist entangles love and hate. But there is undeniable beauty in nature. Ever uplifting
>>
>>36649562
there is undeniable beauty in death
>>
>>36646465
Yeah, and as for why we're not normal and have trouble communicating with others, that's their fault too. It's awesome. And we want to just move past it and stop talking to our parents, but we don't we shame ourselves into trying to fix things because that's what their abuse taught us. And we're also the most vulnerable to transphobia because, surprise, transphobic people are abusive and they enjoy hurting weak and vulnerable people just like our parents.

Why can't we all just walk away...
>>
>>36646465
they just live in a completely different world from us
>>
>>36646465
my parents let me transition cause i did it at 25 after i had moved a state away

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.