[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

my identity disappears when i smoke weed.
i dont feel like a man or a woman, i only feel like a hole that needs to be filled.

anyone else struggle with this???? am i even trans????
>>
>>36646607
Do you mix both weed and alcohol?
>>
>i dont feel like a man or a woman
crodie what does that even mean? most people just are, there's no sensation or thought that comes into their head where they go
>yup, I definitely am a man
or
>yup, I definitely am a woman
>>
I just go woah and get introspective on weed, and like a little more horny since my mind just drifts there, also when I'm really high I laugh at myself in the mirror because I kind of see a chick's body with a dude's face
>>
If weed bends your mind that much it's probably not a good idea for you to smoke
>>
>>36646607
based and hole-pilled
>>
>>36646659
*holebrained
>>
>>36646607
Yeah it used to make me really dysphoric but now it just makes me horny
>>
>>36646818
you too are holeminded
>>
File: 1721871308636093.png (1.34 MB, 1526x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Today's weed is not your granda's hippie weed. It's so potent thanks to over breeding psychotic breaks are now common place where it's legal. If you don't become a violent schizophrenic and get committed often you become a slut of horrible proportions just as you describe. Sucking, fucking, flip fucking and sucking cucks are all side effects of cannaboid slut syndrome or CSS. If you haven't done any "dabs" you might be able to take medication and keep it from progressing past where you are now. But if you've smoked any of the dabs or a vape pen or any edibles it's over for you. You'll have to transition and there is a 90% chance you'll end up a bottom.

Remember kids, not even one joint or you too could turn into a power bottom gaysexual transwoman....and that's a bad thing....allegedly.

PS, in England CSS is especially prevalent due to their high consumption rates of cannabis or "Skunk Weed".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.