[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: n.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Show of hands here turned trans after watching anime?
>>
>>36647002
nope
other way around
>>
it's true, but I also turned trans after drinking water and listening to limp bizkit
>>
>>36647002
I watched avatar the airbender as a kid
I really like akira, ghost in the shell, angels egg, and fma brotherhood.
That’s about it though. Also the last three I didn’t even see until after I trooned.
>>
no, but this board unironically turned me trans
>>
>>36647019
you turned anime after watching trans?
>>
>>36647096
i got into anime because im trans
i liked the cuter aesthetic and escapism of anime, and the fandoms were far more accepting empathetic people that could tolerate gender nonconformity as a concept and often celebrated it
and also as time went on, more and more transgender-adjacent material kept being released with more relatable characters and stories from japan

i dont think this is uncommon
>>
>>36647002
it actually came from impractical jokers, tyvm
>>
>>36647037
i also did it all for the nookie. you just gotta roll with it, maybe sometimes break stuff
>>
>>36647002
yuri to trans pipeline is absolutely real
>>
>>36647158
yeah
>>
>>36647002
... yes. But I don't think anime turned me trans as much as all the gnc ,crossdressign and other gender bend stuff in anime gave me a place to explore and experience my feelings towards gender and realized what i really wanted for myself. It helped that it made being androgynous or looking like a girl seem cool instead of gross like westoid boomer hon rep It definitely set me on the road to realizing I was trans as a kid so that i could transition as a minor even if it was not the only factor.
>>
>>36647169
what about the yaoi to fujoshit pipeline.
>>
>>36647002
>read this
pfft no way. I didn't start watching anime until recently
>remember Pokemon and DBZ are animes
shit...
>remember I watched the anime version of Thumbelina at an even earlier age
...no ...not like this
>remember that's a line from The Matrix, said by Switch, the trans character
*sobs*
>>
>>36647178
(yeah)
>>
>>36647113

same here, though i still haven't let myself get into it as much as i want to cause i feel like i'll seem like a gooner or some shit if i watch yuri with a good story, despite all my friends watching that shit.

eva's good, tho, and recently started watching gundam, too.

it would be cool to watch things with a tad bit more relatable characters, though.
>>
File: misato toast.jpg (17 KB, 343x343)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>36647306
eva absolutely kicks ass, easily my favorite piece of art out there. if you want yuri with a good story i've gotta recommend bloom into you. i love all the characters so much. i'd definitely recommend you read it though. the anime was good in its own right, but it didn't finish the manga unfortunately
>>
File: friends-now.png (257 KB, 529x386)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>36647002
i was watching Lucky Star when i was 10 years old

I love being a real anime girl
>>
>>36647617

eva is so fucking awesome. just got done with the episode where they're inside Magi-3 Casper and ohmtydjgofkefjdkhrjhgjsdjiiridfghjr being inside a giant fucking computer and working on it and like touching it and cutting tubes and wires and welding things back together and typing commands directly into its brain and all that is so fucking hotaaaaa

anyway i'll check out bloom too, looks neat, ty
>>
>>36647002
I turned trans because my friend wouldn't stop telling me to. I was nag femmed
>>
File: 1614537560828.jpg (28 KB, 499x481)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>36647002
>Show of hands who's watched anime before
>>
>>36647096
You will never be a real anime.

>>36647037
OMG I DID THOSE THINGS TOO

>>36647210
That's not a pipeline, that's a bucket.

>>36647957
If you're that weak you're probably better off a woman.
>>
File: alex jones react.png (702 KB, 868x662)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>36647037
>I also turned trans after drinking water
It's chemicals in the water supply. Alex Jones was right.
>>
>>36647945
oh man you're only like halfway through, you've got another insane half to go, have fun! my first watch through was transcendent lol
>>
>>36648304

o7

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.