[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000038491.jpg (76 KB, 1000x843)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Does MSM, freeze dried Aloe Vera, and Vitamin C help with boob growth?
>>
File: 1707403823786.jpg (204 KB, 1500x1100)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>36647247
I'm worried too about those supplements increasing my growth hormones (HGH & IGF-1), which would increase the prominence of my brow ridge and chin...
>>
>>36647262
All that can be fixed, and will probably need to be anyway.
>>
>>36647308
Small boobs can also be fixed through surgery or padding. Plus having high IGF-1 increases your breast cancer risk 1.24 fold...
>>
>>36647409
Your breast cancer risk as an AMAB is one in a bajillion anyway.
And the better your tits are before the BA, the better they look after the BA.

So, for most of us. Extensive FFS and BA are inevitable anyway, so you're better off GH maxxing during transition because you get the best tits and arse, at the cost of more expensive FFS but the same face in the end.

I will say it's different if you're over 25 because no more skeletal changes no matter what your hormones do. And once you get to middle age (~35 is when it starts, I'm 40) GH maxxing is just kind of a good idea even if you're cis, so there's literally no downsides for adding the GH multiplier to boob growth.
>>
>>36647409
Also anything that makes boobs grow increases breast cancer risk. Literally absolutely everything I've ever researched on boob growth has "increased risk of breast cancer" as a potential side effect.
>>
>>36647578
I'm mid-20's with average IGF-1 (for AMAB)
>>
>>36647884
>mid-20'
Then go for it, the damage is done.
Big boobs = pass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.