[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

against a black woman for victim points and have a great chance at winning the DEI contest.
>>
>>36647287
oli london lmao
>>
>>36647304
>oli london lmao

Why are you angry at the guy who exposes mentally ill AGP hons humiliating themsel... oh, right.
>>
>>36647287
Oli London is an Israeli worshipping slime bag, why do you pay any attention to what he has to say on Twitter
>>
>>36647336
>Oli London is an Israeli worshipping slime bag, why do you pay any attention to what he has to say on Twitter
Do you understand the difference between someone expressing an opinion vs posting a video that speaks for itself, Reddit-brain?
>>
>>36647324
do you know anything about oli london
world's first male to korean
>>
>>36647364
post the actual video we're not going to expend effort to find it
>>
>>36647364
You either follow oli london or follow people who are stupid enough to follow oli london, simple as
>but I just had to see 2 weirdos argue in the street, this is politically important!!!
Kys
>>
his physiognomy is not doing him any favors
>>
>>36647460
it isnt worth it
its a lazy psyop falseflag video with really shitty acting
you actually have to be a conservative transphobe to believe its real, because you have to be retarded
>>
>>36647475
ok
>>
>>36647287
Looks pretty fucking Mexican or mixed here OP. Listen and Learn please.
>>
>>36647287
The CIA recruits these people.
>>
File: FrAbQGSaMAANX5A.jpg (25 KB, 524x533)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>36647633
>>
>>36647287
damn, pooners pass less everyday
>>
>>36647287
Bruh. When the trans person took their wig off that’s a sign of getting ready to fight! I’m sorry but a trans woman is still male and I hope the black woman had something to protect herself in case the crazy went ape shit. I mean who takes their wig off like that unless they’re crazy?
>>
>>36647608
that does not look Mexican lmfao. looks like a jew from Greece
>>
File: 1708547047088331.jpg (53 KB, 399x474)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>36648209
So Mediterranean Mexican, Got it bud thank you for the correction
>>
>>36648209
And imagine the furball a Greek Jew hacks up gross :O
>>
File: OIP.jpg (18 KB, 474x351)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>36648226
wrong, but forget it
>>
>>36648266
"A turk looks at his ancestor - Alexander the great"

Yes I'd rather forget anon thank you.
>>
>>36647287
on the amount of spammed transphobia and racism i have to make an effort to avoid because it straight up consumes the whole conversation on the internet, transphobia outnumbers racism 10:1 atm for me. plus one is a disorder and sucks to have outright
>>
>>36647287
i dont get this mindset, racism hasnt been an actual problem for a while. much less of a problem than homophobia and even gays admit they have it really easy rn. i really really feel like this is just a psyop to stop people from pointing out the obvious parallels between 1960s racism and current transphobia. especially with how its presented, like the way op and so many other people do this feels like theyre specifically trying to do that, it does not feel organically presented in the slightest, even ignoring that OP's statement literally could not be further from the truth, especially when piggers are involved

i smell glowies and i will not stop smelling them

>>36647761
realest shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.