[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image0.jpg (50 KB, 564x688)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Talking to cis men
“Yea my mom doesn’t know i’m not totally straight so i have to sneak you into my bedroom in the basement after she goes to sleep and we have to be quiet is that ok”

>Talking to cis women:
“yea anonette let’s kiss in the middle of the park gazebo, who cares who watches”

Both are real experiences I’ve had in the past few months. Tell me again why it’s such a mortal sin to this place for trans women to do anything non-platonic with cis women…? They treat us way better.
>>
>>36647466
Because if you make the first move you're an irredeemable rapehon
>>
It's almost like men have always suffered more from homophhobia than women
>>
>>36647466
you're just a transbian that creeps on pooners
>>
>>36647466
dont you have meth to be smoking
>>
>>36647502
But he isn’t gay for dating a woman
>>36647524
>you’re just a [buzzword] who [buzzword]s on [buzzword]s
Very insightful
>>
>>36647466
this sounds like a you issue
good luck being viewed as the man in your relationship by your cis girlfriend and having to fulfill all the gender role you were trying to get away from all along
>>
>>36647902
options for dating are being someone's embarrassing side piece or man-lite
grim
>>
>>36647902
Your attempts to drill brainworms into my head do not work and I rebuke you.
>>
>>36647466
Women aren't socially punished for dating a man
Hope this helps
>>
>>36647466
Ngh even trans women get more pussy than me...
>>
>>36647542
He is gay for dating a trans woman

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.