[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0687.jpg (61 KB, 700x700)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Closeted homosexual, refuse to accept homosexuality as nothing more than an illness born from trauma
>Feel extremely disgusted over my lust of a male friend
>We go out to just hangout and eat
>We’re laughing and having a great time, and my gut feels awful knowing that I’m just becoming more attached to him
>I look into his eyes, and the world feels like it’s going blurry around me
>Fucking taylor swift song is playing in the background
>”I love you, it’s ruining my life.”
I can’t be with him. It’s disgusting, He has a girlfriend. I shouldn’t desire him. Just let this pain end, I desperately pray to any god that I wake up tomorrow and my condition is cured.
>>
>>36647879
most sane repper
grow up
>>
>>36648140
What part of this signifies I need to grow up
>>
>>36648199
>>36647879
>>Closeted homosexual, refuse to accept homosexuality as nothing more than an illness born from trauma
cope
>>Feel extremely disgusted over my lust of a male friend
scared you mean
>>We’re laughing and having a great time, and my gut feels awful knowing that I’m just becoming more attached to him
so shoot your shot then pussy
>I can’t be with him. It’s disgusting,
cope
>He has a girlfriend.
maybe they hate eachother you don't know him, shoot your shot even if you might miss
>I shouldn’t desire him.
but you do.... so what now?
>Just let this pain end, I desperately pray to any god that I wake up tomorrow and my condition is cured.
yeah but it won't be, so again what now? wake up to yourself and fucking get over it
>>
>>36648245
You are disgusting, even ignoring the faggotry trying to be with someone who’s in a relationship is fucked. He is my friend, I know he is happy with her.
>>
>>36648359
ok keep wallowing in your lust and guilt then you fucking child
>>
>>36648715
I have no other options. I can’t reveal my sexuality. I can’t keep up this facade forever. I just have to hope that when the truth comes out that they don’t hate me for it.
>>
>>36647879
You try to make this all sad & serious, but you write like a retard. Are you even 18?
>>
>>36647879
yet another bisexual who thinks his recent discovery of his sexuality makes him the world's main character
>>
>>36648879
I’m 20, I’m not trying to be shakespeare I just have no where else to express these feelings
>>
>>36648911
If I was bisexual I would simply date women. I am only attracted to men though.
>>
>>36648948
ok but nobody cares
>>
>>36649066
I know. I have no one I can confide these feelings with. I have never felt lonelier in my life
>>
>>36649116
>aaah Im in love with boy who do I talk to
boy perhaps? lmao come back when your 18
>>
>>36647879
sorry everyone's being mean 2 u :c
i dont really have any advice except maybe try 2 find a different bf, like go to a gay bar or install grindr or something idk. you know that you can't have the forbidden fruit, longing for it like this will only hurt you. pls move on. i hope things get better for u <3
>>
>>36647879
have you tried offering him a no strings attached massive incentive to be with you instead? because basically my friend is the sex flipped version of you and I'm straight but it's working so far. ask if you want details.
>>
>>36647879
You are retarded and I do not feel sorry for you self hating closet faggots anymore
Suffering? Good, you deserve it
>>
>>36649278
I can’t be with another man though. I just can’t willingly do that, it feels wrong.
>>
>>36650852
What makes me retarded? I’m sorry that I can’t simply accept my homosexuality
>>
>>36652378
Maybe stop replying to every single bait comment op

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.