[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the joker.png (154 KB, 600x600)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>record myself speaking for voice training
>listen back to recording
>immediately feel like puking and sobbing and want to kill myself
>>
I'm sorry. I've dealt with this before, and it feels like complete shit. Of course, some advice that I could give you is to not try to do everything all at once, but focus on individual aspects of your voice. Focus on pitch, then focus on weight, then focus on resonance, and then focus on making it sound more natural.

I hope this helps :)
>>
You’re trying to play a character and insert said character into every minute of your life, and feel fake, understandably so. conflicting feeling of what you want to be vs what you are. You could learn to accept your true self and learn to love yourself or fight it everyday trying to be what youre not, forever. Your choice i guess.
>>
>>36648037
Yeah. Ive gotten to a point where I can sort of suppress the depression and existential sorrow and instead just feel kindof giddy about it
>>
>>36648037
ITS MA'AM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.