[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me 18yo mtf girlmoder
>mom invites me to go to trans support group for parents and thier kids
>decide to go with her even though i am very bad at talking to new people and have really bad ainxiety
>parents and children are in two different groups
>the group goes ok, i hate having to introduce myself because im extremely akward and ugly
>mostly enbys there and almost no one is on hrt
>still enjoy it because any time i can be around my favorite type of people (pretty trans girls) is a win
>leave the group and drive home with mom
>she starts talking about one of the kids there and says they go by "he/they" pronouns
>i start speaking out loud and say that i dont understand why people say he/they instead of just he/him because doesn't everyone use they/them pronouns as well
>she starts yelling at me about how i am transphobic and bigoted for not "respecting people's identities/pronouns"
>i stay quiet and she spends the whole car ride home angrily lecturing me
>she tells me im transphobic for saying the word tranny and using 4chan

i dont really care because she's supportive so im grateful for that but it's just kinda crazy how much she virtue signals to me and tells me i need to "be a better ally to the lgbtq community" when i am transgender and she is cis het. like she doesnt want me to get ffs because she says i should learn to appreciate the way i look. no matter what tho i still love her so much. i mean what mom is ok with thier freak son taking estrogen and saying they're a girl. i just wonder what made her so passoinate about gay stuff.
>>
someone please talk to me i am so lonely
>>
>>36648105
Your mom is a reppooner
>>
>>36648462
no
>>
>>36648105
Why would you tell your parents you browse 4chan though. You sound like a sped kid
>>
>>36648105
ur mom is right desu. just call ppl what they wanna be called it's not that hard. also this website is poison and you might have internalized transphobia.
>>
>>36648105
>she starts talking about one of the kids there and says they go by "he/they" pronouns
>i start speaking out loud and say that i dont understand why people say he/they instead of just he/him because doesn't everyone use they/them pronouns as well

Real!
>>
>>36648481
she stalks any social media I have, she literally found my random reddit alt I had with no personal information and now says she wants to have a talk ab one of the posts with a therapist
>>36648486
I would NEVER use the wrong pronouns for someone ofc, I was just confused bc like, everyone is technically a they as well
>>
>>36648575
That is very concerning, overbairing mothers are weird
>>
>>36648105
This whole love your body bs is so annoying.
Ah yeah, don't get estrogen, just luv ur body!!!1 how about no?
How we look matters, both for us and for society.
>>
>>36648105
>>36648462
>>36648575
You're cute :) I dont think you need FFS either, because you're very pretty already
>>
>>36649736
Did she post a pic somewhere?
>>
File: 1721739274689282.jpg (144 KB, 935x838)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>36648105
I turned my mom into a full blown republican when we went to one of those meetings, I was still part time girl mode and even then I was the most feminine tranny in the room, probably the only one on hrt, and I said to them I didn't respect pronoun bullshit and that people had to earn the right to be called female. We left super early and my mom called the clinic that was hosting it a "Frankenstein Factory" and "I just want my son back"
>>
>>36648105
>like she doesnt want me to get ffs because she says i should learn to appreciate the way i look
waow...
>>
>>36649806
Bruh, it's another thread with a full on headshot of her as OPs pic. Shes brown and pretty :)
>>
>>36649844
brutal
>>
>>36649987
It is so sad she is US based
>>
>>36650164
the girl would kill herself if she wasnt a passoid btw
>>
>>36650218
!Ack
>>
>>36650240
roping is a pretty shitty way of killing myself so i would rather just jump... dont know what sound that would make
>>
>>36650269
Or you could just try harder to pass. I've been doing this tranny shit for almost 10 years now. It's a long road
>>
>>36650283
hope in your next life you are born into rural eastern europe
>>
>>36649987
you can't have both lol
and give link
>>
File: 20240308_160823.jpg (718 KB, 2196x2700)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>>36650309
My direct family is from eastern Europe, hence my fucked up slav face, people online ask if im a Russian prostitute lol
>>
>>36650343
>>36650240
Heres the male attention you ordered, Kayla. You are the cutest whore from the communal farm, and I'd plow you every night
>american Pollack mutt
>>
>>36648481
honestly its so retarded it loops around to based
>>
>>36648105
your mom sounds reratded
>>
>>36651006
>retarded
fucking
>>
>>36649844
You are retarded but I would probably think the same in that situation not gonna lie.
>>
>>36648481
i met my bestie on here
her mom knows she used to go on tttt
she told her mom i still go on tttt
her moms love me but is mad at me for going on here
i still boymode tho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.