[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be trans girl
>most friends are cis, online and offline
>way too many are transphobic cishet men i dont even vibe with
>literally just too afraid to seek out trans friends
>too afraid to even go to local queer events bc theyll just analyze my face shape and proportions
>any trans girl could be the meanest ttttranny
>literally less scary to hang out with cis guys even if theyre creepy or conservative or both
thanks... i guess
>>
the meanest trannies are all seething ogrehand keyboardwarrior manmoders
hope this helps <3
>>
>>36648388
this actually
>>
>>36648378
jesus we're not all psychopathic fuckheads lmao
some of us are just insanely depressed and the meaner ones feed off of it
half the meaner ones might not even be trans either
>>
im scared to go to the trans group in my city but it’s more because i’m socially inept and if someone tried to talk to me i wouldn’t know what to do or how to censor myself from talking about tranny subjects in a 4chan way
>>
>>36648378
im on the cusp of being surrounded by trannies and this thought process has me 50/50 on getting out of my current situation and possibly finding happiness or simply killing myself in a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>36648378
four trannies are the nicest we will give lots of love to you sweet angel i promise
>>
>>36648378
im nice to pretty much everyone:)
>>
>>36648378
>too afraid to even go to local queer events bc theyll just analyze my face shape and proportions
i get the fear but this doesn't really happen irl unless you go out of your way to meet trannies off this board honestly. comparing oneself incessantly to other tranners is like an exclusively /tttt/ thing from what i've seen, when i've hung out with tranners from elsewhere it's been chill. it's a shame because i like /tttt/ girl personalities and find them more interesting than normie trans girls but they'll almost invariably end up having some meltdown over appearance or me passing better than them, i've learned to live with it though.
>>
>>36648388
wait... I'm a ogrehand keyboardwarrior manmoder...
>>
File: 1714602364695013.png (1.05 MB, 1078x936)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>36648378
Yeah it's REALLY hard to make trans friends.
Also conservative cis guys are awesome. Of all the lies the media tells, the ones about conservative cis guys are the worst. They're not even remotely what we're tole they are.

>Now I'm transphobic, so apologies in advance if I say anything offensive
>>
>>36648378
I have met multiple irl trannies from here. None of them transitioned before 18 and none of them cared how I looked, they were rly kind and cool too. I went from no friends to being very social.
>>
File: 1721185745933295.jpg (1.12 MB, 2172x2063)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>36648378
Same reason Im scared to go to any queer events, scared Im gonna get viciously talked behind my back by some catty trans women or have a picture taken of me and put online or worse, end up seeing it on 4chan about how "hons like these are ruining our image" :( like even pretty girls will get pictures taken of them at a bad angle or a ttttranny will comb through a video frame by frame to post on here its so scary it makes me never wanna go outside and I see how some of you just ruin these girls lives for no reason :((((
>>
all of my friends are trans. i dont even really know any cis people besides my family. its kinda sick ngl
>>
>>36649685
The catty husstusses and youngshits are actually quite rare, they just tend to be very loud.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.