[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTHSPQwWgAAkywk.png (528 KB, 660x495)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
anyone have any tips on starving and purging?

i wanna purge but its scary putting my finger in my throat and it takes a long time, any one got good ideas or a way to make it easier?
>>
>>36648402
Can you anatards just go to edtwt or edtumblr instead of making threads asking how to throw up every day???
>>
>>36648429
dont be mean to me mister i dont use tumblr jerk
>>
>>36648402
kys
>>
>>36648441
Start using it or literally look it up there's tons of 2011 blog pages telling you how to purge and there's a new thread like this daily
>>
>>36648402
just go on a fiber diet, purging isnt effective it just makes you anemic, but if you must,
avoid sugar, you can't purge sugar
>>
>>36648402
you're not meant for it, just eat, you'll ruin your life trying.
>>
>>36648402
Just eat less
>>
>>36648402
i know you won't listen, but eating disorders are not fucking worth it. do not start purging, it's ridiculously harmful, and it's also horribly addictive and the inability to break the habit can follow you for life even once you're in recovery. keep your food down for the love of god even if you really have to not eat enough of it
>>
https://vocaroo.com/1c2qqIQ1TDux
>>
>>36648645
Love you dad *kisses u on the mouth* mwah
>>
>>36648645
t-thanks
>>
>>36648402
Yeah, don't. Don't be a retard, this is not how you actually lose weight. Plenty of fat people are bullimic
>>
>>36648402
>anyone have any tips on starving and purging?
As for starving obviously just dont eat but also dont look at the food otherwise you will be tempted. You will need to eat something at least every otherday. Otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and you will lose weight extremely slow. Also you can faint if you go full starvation. This method is basically a fasting diet, eat one full meal one day, maybe with low calories then dont eat the next day or eat something very small. Also dont do something stupid like only eating salads and nothing else, this wont work I tried this and ran into starvation mode.

As for purging, dont bother. Last time I did that I chipped two teeth in a couple weeks. Purging is very difficult. You have to be very dedicated to it for this to work and it still takes time. It’s not practical unless you wanna go full anorexic and destroy your teeth.
>>
>>36649266
this
>>
>>36648402
don't. look, if you need to acquire a full-on eating disorder to sort out your dysmorphia (or your actually real weight issue, idk), just give yourself artificial anorexia with an app or something. worked for me

i've been counting calories for like four years now. lost 45lbs and kept them off. that was 25% of my bodyweight! and by now my metabolism has its set point at BMI=20, even when i don't count for a month.

i achieved that with a spreadsheet and rigourously counting everything i eat and drink. it's actually easier than it intuitively seems

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.