[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: frieda.jpg (139 KB, 754x1000)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
can you reject western beauty standards as a tranny? should you? I get called clocky for my browline/cheekbones/schnoz but I see the same features in all the women on my mom's side of the family, worse even. sometimes I think it would be better for me to embrace it but then I see my side profile and think I need ffs or death
>>
File: 1721885265453934.jpg (158 KB, 754x1000)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>most men shave their entire face several times a week
>but monobrow women think they're *so brave* for not shaving when it would take 30 seconds max
>>
bump
>>
>>36648600
You're gross. Get your face fixed so the rest of us don't have to be grossed out by you.
>>
>>36648600
In case people weren’t aware Frida was making a statement by purposely coloring in her mustache and unibrow. She was never afraid to express herself how she wanted. She did however go against extreme gender roles by doing so like wearing boy clothes in her younger years and later on wearing her facial hair with pride. So happy she was able to be a badass woman before the cringe non-binary shit became a thing
>>
>>36648600
You should be able to do what you want. There's no real difference between you and a cis woman if you've had srs so you're allowed to act or present the same as well as having the same freedom of presentation
>>
>>36649785
>t. TERFoid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.