[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717357782448895.png (3 KB, 308x275)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>mom calls me and wakes me up at 7 am sounding angry as fuck asking me if I'm gay
>oh fuck did she figure out I'm a tranny or something fuck fuck fuckkk
>she says God woke her up and told her to open a package I got (i dont live at home but she never opened my packages before this)
>rainbow socks as gift for pride donation I made (I live in eastern eu so I donated to what I think is a good thing in this homophobic af country)
Is God real? Does he want to out me?
>>
>>36649029
No, she sussed you out and was planning to go through every single piece of mail you got that was a suspicious package until she found something questionable. I hope you can sway her to realize that lgbt stuf f is natural and perfectly healthy even amongst spiritual folks like, with religion. I hope she's not too old that she can't be reasoned with.
>>
tell her it was satan who sent you the package or something, she's probably retarded enough to believe it
>>
>>36649029
>dont live at home
>she opens your packages
sue her
>>
She lied about the God part to intimidate you.
>>
>>36649080
This. I'm sure it's still highly illegal in your country like it is in the US to open someone else's mail

>>36649048
Or this if it will actually work
>>
>>36649080
>>36649202
>just sue your mom lol
this fucking board
yeah make her hate you even more
>>
>>36649029
She lied about god she's just a typical mom snoop but also evil
>>
>>36649202
The mail federal crime thing is pretty uniquely American
>>
>>36649029
Own it up
"I am not gay, but I am pro gay, they thanked me for my donation" *click*
>>
>>36649080
>lose 2k in lawyers and your inheritance because you fucked up your relationship with her
GJ
>>36649378
False
>>
>>36649029
>>36649365
tell her that lying about god is blasphemy
>>
At least she didn't open the horse dildo package.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.