[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (28 KB, 512x384)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I've always subconsciously known I was bisexual but it took meeting someone very special to admit it outright to myself, and that admittance was an enormous weight off of my psychological chest.

That being said I have found myself, as a newly founded LGB person to really question a lot of the T part, I'm not here to offend just to understand.

Why do beautiful gay men feel the need to dress up like clowns and fetish cartoons? Just to be laughed at? Is it just a humiliation kink taken too far?
>>
File: chade.jpg (6 KB, 167x303)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>36649161
youre a faggot
im a woman
we are not the same
>>
>>36649164
women don't have penises
>>
>"why do beautiful gay men"

There's your first problem. You're trying to ask this question in bad faith, starting with the assumption we've misunderstood ourselves.

We're not "beautiful gay men," we're women. I'd be happy to talk about what that means but I'm not really emotionally capable of engaging if you insist on calling me a man.

I'm sorry you've only been exposed to the worst examples of trans women that the media wants you to see so you never develop the idea that a trans woman is worthwhile.

A couple of trans women you should look into if you'd like to see how much ass they can kick: Abigail Thorn (Philosophy Tube) and Ethel Cain (musician).
>>
>>36649191
TRUE
>>
>>36649205
Im asking the question in earnest, your own neuroses interpret reality and facts as a personal attack and I'm sorry that is the way you feel.

People like you deserve actual help and support, not to be paraded around like a pinhead or bearded woman in an antebellum circus, but you only want to defend the ring leader and give your money to the people who want to destroy your ONLY body granted to you by nature.
>>
>>36649161
>I'm here just to understand
>>36649260
That didn't take long
>>
>>36649161
go back in, please.
>>
>>36649260

>I'm asking the question in earnest
>neuroses
>people like you deserve actual help
>destroy your only body

Yup, this is all the language of a person who genuinely wants to understand and accept and love trans people.

If you are not willing to begin with the assumption that being trans, specifically embracing the fact that one is trans and wholeheartedly transitioning, can be worthwhile, then you're not really interested in understanding trans people, only in spouting ignorance contrary to the realities we're living.

Transition, I'm very fortunate to say, is "actual help," possibly the best I've ever gotten.
>>
>>36649290
Well I'm genuinely glad that it helped you, what age did you start transistioning?
>>
>>36649161
Here are some basic facts to get you started.
>Not all transgender women are attracted to men (therefore, they are not “confused gay men”.)
>Not all transgender people were gender non-conforming prior to transitioning.
>Not all transgender people have experienced sexual violence.
>Not all transgender people are autistic (although many here are.)
>Transitioning is considered an effective treatment for a mental illness called gender dysphoria. Many trans people begin to experience this mental illness before reaching adulthood, and transition to alleviate the negative symptoms of it. It is a very difficult thing to live with, I have often seen it compared to a body-horror experience.
>>
>>36649161
i've wanted to be a girl since as young as I can remember. i've cried endlessly over it, prayed to God about it, tried casting spells to make it happen, etc. before kindergarten i presented feminine, it was just who i was. my friends were all girls, i did girly things, dressed like a girl, etc- and then i wasn't allowed to be myself anymore. i hate it

i'm the corpse of a girl out of which has grown a male-ish enough creature for everyone around me to not endlessly ridicule it for existing. in an ideal world, i would just be a bi-curious straight woman
>>
File: 1682703647708416.png (20 KB, 617x583)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>36649161
Go away chud you're not fooling anyone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.