[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I will never be a real woman and I'm destined to participate in the queer scene as an extremely clocky masculine trans woman. I started hrt at 22, and I regret not starting sooner. I was taken off of HRT involuntarily because my family petitioned me for mental health treatment when I tried to isolate away from them. I wasn't out, and I had just gone through a bad breakup and was scaring my family, I guess. I stopped in October of 2022. I took an entire year, and nearly killed myself multiple times. I went back on HRT in secret in October of 2023, when I started working full time again, and then my family caught on a few months later in this year around march. They hate me more and more every day. I am treated like a retard by my younger sister. They flaunt God in my face daily. I haven't been able to voice train because I hate opening my mouth or making noise while I live here. I don't have my old room or anywhere to keep clothes organized. All of my belongings have been in a storage unit for over a year, and I am unable to bring them over. Cherry on top, I lost my full time job a few weeks ago.

I'm about to go to school full time and work a part time job and live off of student loans or something. I cannot keep living here. I want to cry the moment I wake up knowing I don't have a supportive environment here like I did at my old job.

How should a 24 year old dropout proceed? Am I on the right track here? I want to be wearing better, clean, clothes soon, and have nice hair and get my ears pierced. I don't know how to be myself I feel like an actual retard who doesn't like anything ever someone fucking beat me until I can think straight please.
>>
>>36649193
You are absolutely making the right decision. Prioritize getting out of that situation over everything else. Try to get yourself to a place where you can set up an emergency plan that doesn’t require you to going home to them again. I hope there are better days ahead for you, anonette.
>>
>>36649215
This - your priority should be establishing yourself independently. I would only recommend transition once you’ve obtained a decent, semi-secure life position. Trying to fix your life and transition is an absolute nightmare, speaking as someone who did it.
>>
>>36649215
>>36649228
Thank you for the validation, seriously. I never know if I'm making the right decision anymore. I tried to move out and be established when I started HRT the first time, then I had been stuck with a lease that I couldn't afford when my ex left suddenly.
I'm trying to do this differently because I realize how fucking hard it is to find a job as an unskilled tranny.
>>
>>36649245
I'm looking at subsidized housing for low income and going full student loan debt. I found a clothing swap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.