[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The internet that was fine with Shadman was unironically better (safer, healthier, less psychologically damaging) for minors.

The difference is between being able to do basically whatever you want and having to powergame what the most hostile, manipulative fags alive will be able to get paid infuriating the dumbest hicks/true crime watchers/thirdies about ten years from now so you can avoid it, but it's also that with the former, you are occasionally exposed to inappropriate comments about dicks and butts, and with the latter, you are able to log on at any given time of day and see people talk about how they want you dead/raped/brainwashed, but they want to use the government to do it, so it doesn't count as inappropriate or a threat. People occasionally being creepy to you, whatever that means or what conservatives want it to mean, versus constant anxiety about how you could be destroyed for drawing a fucking cat wrong and how the instant you turn 18 you become capable of sin unless someone really wants to hurt you in which case it's younger, but also if you're 20 you can't consent. Fuck this shit. Fuck off. I fucking hate this.
>>
File: fireman.png (244 KB, 450x450)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
shhh the fireman comin
>>
>>36649416
The internet was never safe for minors faggot
>>
>>36649426
No, fuck it, let it burn. Also, you are not black.
>>
>>36649433
you are not anything
>>
>>36649416
it was acceptable in the 10s...
>>
Picasso sux
>>
>>36649459
We should bring that back. This fucking sucks shit and is gay.
>>
if you have any non-anonymous presence on the internet or you aren't speedrunning a gorrilian dollars and vanishing you are a massive retard and i will enjoy watching your deepfakes getting you implicated in satanic pedophile scandals and blackmailed by indian streetshitting tribals
>>
>>36649483
shut up nanette
>>
>>36649416
I'm comfy in anonymous land
>>
>>36649459
>the 10's
lmao
>>
>>36649506
this and modern "anon culture" is about maintaining a system of powerless sharecropper faggots with no leverage versus their platforms btw. this is labor negotiation disguised as '00s hacktard shit
>>
>>36650108
cool story faggot i hope your facebook profile union drive convinces zuck to stop selling your grandmas banking details to narcoterrorist cartels

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.