[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1673.jpg (92 KB, 850x868)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Realistically, how would you react if your mother was openly dating/getting dicked down by the local femboy/flamerfag? All consensual of course, albeit rough and sometimes degrading sex. What would you do?
>>
>>36649491
Fucking nothing. This pathetic bitch didn't care about my father having a second family so she deserves any degradation you can think of. Fucking cuck
>>
>>36649491
The only choice here is to rape this femboy after as payback
>>
>>36649503
Aren’t you at least a bit happy for your mother? Since she’s now happy with a hot young stud who can please her, and you have a new father too. It’s seems like a win-win for everyone, especially the fembull
>>
>>36649520
If he is an okay father I am happy for myself. My mother deserves hell for not letting me transition
>>
I don't think this happens anywhere ever
>>
>>36649515
But despite this flamers appearance he is incredibly strong, able to bench 225lbs for 15 reps in a row. I’m not sure you’d be able to rape him, he may even twist the table and turn you into his rapeslut while your mom watches
>>
>>36649525
I’m sure your bed step daddy would be able to convince your mother for you since he’s very persuasive with her, but he’d expect repayment of course
>>
>>36649526
it's common in brazil
>>
>>36649553
You know, at this point I'd fucking agree I'm desperate
>>
>>36649555
gay men fuck fat old women there?
>>
>>36649526
You wouldn’t expect it but it’s a very common experience for chuds. Short, ugly, dysgenic sexless chuds try and bully the femstuds thinking they’re harmless uwu Reddit types, however the dominant flamer easily towers over the Incel manlet and can easily overpower him with his superior strength genetics. He pummels the inferior chud in front of everyone, chud is utterly humiliated having been beaten by the local flamerfag and immediately runs home in a last ditch effort to save face. Chud tells his mommy about the mean “gay guy” who effortlessly beat him black and blue in front of all the women while everyone laughed at how weak and worthless chud is. Unbeknownst to chud, chuds mom Stacey is becoming aroused in a rather strange way. Of course, chud and chuds father are omega males incapable of violence and zero physical attributes, Stacey had only settled for chuds father for betabuxxing. She suggests chud invite the mean bully over to discuss the issue over dinner, just chud, chuds hot blonde bimbo milf mommy and his femstud bully…
>>
Femboy bully later proceeds to troon out after marrying the mom and she proceeds to fuck her new stepson completing the long con of wanting to fuck her bullying victim
>>
>>36649833
Sigmund would have a Field day
>>
File: IMG_9415.jpg (44 KB, 611x676)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>36649491
I would
1) be confused as to how a 65yo obese woman that makes an hourly wage is with some young attractive man
2) be kind of glad that she isn’t with that violent demon
3) never hear about it to begin with because I lost all my family to transition nearly a decade ago
>>
>>36649609
I suggest jerking off before posting your doujin fantasy scenarios on 4chan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.