[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.18 MB, 1200x1355)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
What should I tell the psychiatrist to prove I have gender dysphoria so I can get my transition paid for by the gummint.
>>
>>36649689
that you've felt this way since you were a fucking spermatozoa

don't say shit about your sexual interests if they're weird. don't make out you're worried about any of the effects of HRT.
>>
>>36649689
generic slop that the boomers want to hear
>I've always felt like I don't belong in my body
>I always stood out in male friend groups
>I've wanted to do girly things but felt like I couldn't
>I feel depressed/suicidal/whatever when addressed as male
psychiatrists aren't your friends most of the time and want the dsm-5 definition for whatever you're trying to get diagnosed with, otherwise they won't diagnose. Also most of them are really sexist.
>>
>>36649707
>Also most of them are really sexist.
I can deal with that, should I go full blokemode, or do my best attempt at a femvoice (it's very bad)?
>>
>>36649717
I don't think this part matters as much. Since they already know that you're trans they're probably gonna be biased anyway. Just hope for the best and give the most definitory dysphoria diagnosis statement ever even if half of it isn't true.
>>
>>36649733
>Since they already know that you're trans
How would they know that?
>>
>>36649749
You have to tell them when you sign up what you're getting tested/diagnosed for.
>>
>>36649784
Oh okay.
>>
>>36649689
Tell your psych that if you don't get prescribed HRT you'll just buy it online or make it yourself
>>
>>36649808
I'm already on it.
But holy shit transition is expensive, and an endo won't see you for GD unless a psych has signed off even if you pay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.