[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714416575536740.png (379 KB, 1444x1108)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
I'm going to come out to my dad in an email while he's away on holidays.
What should I write?
>>
File: file.png (317 KB, 476x535)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
Nobody has a good answer to this?
>>
>>36649981
Sounds like a shit idea, come out in person or just take hrt untill he notices
>>
>>36649873
dont ruin his holiday ¬_¬
>>
You dont look like that THOUGH
>>
Just send him a picture of you in girlmode
he will LOVE IT no need to explain anything just full lingerie whore girlmode, he will get excitedand love you more than ever
>>
>>36649873
That you're gonna suck his dick
>>
>>36649873
will he be accepting?
>>
>>36649873
Do it in person like a good faggot girl
>>
>>36650114
dunno, he's really old. I think he'll be happy I'm getting healthy, but I don't know if he's going to be able to compute what I'm saying.
>>
>>36649989
>just take hrt untill he notices

i recommend this especially if you dont live with each other
>>
>>36650178
I had to move in with my dad when I was two years into hrt, that was awkward. He would bribe me with painkillers to talk with him because he wasn't in my life until i was already an adult. As he got ready for work I would lay on his bed and smoke pot and talk, little did I know he would eventually call me a "tease" and told me to stop hanging out in his bed while I was wearing lingerie and then eventually trying to make a move on me, that's why I moved out.
>>
>>36650178
We do. And I REALLY like girlmoding at home.
>>
File: file.png (383 KB, 600x573)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>36650221
>I didn't let my dad fuck me
>>
>>36649873
Don't ruin his vacation by doing it that way. Avoid coming out if you live with him and you think he'll harm you or kick you out.
>>
>>36650221
You need a therapist for this stuff.
>>
>>36649873
When he comes back be there waiting for him in girlmode and not acknowledge it until he says something
>>
>>36649873
This is deeply personal, you’ll have to figure out most of it on your own (or with a professional like >>36651460 suggested).
Mine included mentioning that I’d be staying away from devices for the next two weeks so they can process the news without being reactive. My mother was pissed about this, but based on the angry/crying voicemail I instantly got, it was for the best in the long run.
>>
File: a letter.png (136 KB, 531x421)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>36649873
>Dear father, I hope this E-Letter finds you well.

>So, father. I'm sure you've come to realise by now that I've always been of a rather faggy complexion. Now, I'm sure this will come to you with little shock, but this has recently manifested in my identity as I come of age. But, dear pa, the circumstances are more dire than doth might expect. You see, the advent of modern medicine has brought on a new wave of... "treatments". Hormone, treatments.

>A man of any make up may take these sublingual tablets (That is, beneath the lingua). If they are to do so, within a mere matter of months, they will wake up and find oneself transformed into the fairest a dear you've ever observed. It's truly astonishing father, a modern miracle of medicine. Bearing witness, I've felt compelled to charter my own course into this new age. An age in which sex is merely a suggestion!

>Oh, remarkable thoughts my dear fellow. I write to you now so that you may righten your expectations come the next family gathering. Do spread the word of this transition, I shall see you all then. The word "eager" can not begin to express my current state.

>With regards, Jezebel.
>>
>>36650174
>dunno
You're a fucking retard then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.