[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Picture 166.png (140 KB, 280x211)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
I am so sick of fucking everything to do with being trans at the moment. I've never felt more ashamed of being trans than I do now and I've been transitioning for 10 years.

Every single day I see more and more horrible news of something a trans woman or whatever has done that's bad. How were sexual predators, how we're monsters, how we're harming real women, everything!

And it's come to warp how I view other trans people in my life and how I view myself too. All I see is how psychologically fucked so many of us are and I don't know how to deal with it.

I want to find my pride again but I don't know how. I really don't know. I've tried detransitioning but I hated it. I felt comfortable for a while before reverting back to these feelings of shame again and I'm sick of being in this cycle.

Did I just transition out of inadequacy? I don't fucking know
>>
>>36650161
*hug* I am sorry you and the others are going through this. Just remember you're woman first and trans is just a descriptor of your experience which may even be in the past only. You are your own person and people who may share some traits with you dont represent you. Be proud in yourself as an individual and be proud in the strength you had to pursue the correct medical treatment for your condition. Dont let hateful idiots bring you down to their level. *hug again*
>>
>>36650161
>>36650295
>I want to find my pride again
You should have never been prideful of a folly
>>
>>36650161
I relate to this unfortunately. Didn't get very far with detransition but I just can't be trans any more. I'm done. I wish I could just be a woman.
>>
>>36650161
>a transgender predator did blablabalbalbal
>look inside
>just a man who calls himself trans

but it's our problem for some reason

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.