[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696762246010721.jpg (51 KB, 680x483)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>get FFS
>just look like an uncanny gender thing or a literally just a weird guy
My transition was objectively a failure and I can't even detransition properly because I cut my balls off. I do not pass at all and it'd be better if I just roped. My skull is so fucking massive, square and long as fuck, maybe my only hope would be going to Keo for Lefort 1, I have a consultation with him but he has a long ass waiting list. I don't know what to do. I think unless you were a cute twinkhon before FFS, it really is mostly just a meme.
>>
>>36650513
post pic
>>
>>36650527
Owari da
https://unsee cc/album#VlXrNTBKZnic
>>
>>36650543
Can Keo fix midfaces are brutal as mine or is it truly and actually over?
>>
>>36650543
omigods girl you just look like an ordinary cis woman.
look.
i know that average looking people are fucking invisible, so
walk outside. in a city. and look. really look. not just stopping to gaze at the shiny people, no: look at everyone.
you'll see that you do, in fact, pass as a woman.
not as a shoujo heroine, true, but so what?
>>
>>36650513
how many threads have you made about this at this point... you look like a normal cis woman, just wait for friday passgen like the rest of us

side point but how old are you?
>>
>>36650543
you pass 100% to me as a woman you're just ugly
and not even like unfuckable ugly, you just look like most women do at 30 or so, not everyone looks like an instagram model
>>36650576
midface is basically unfixable
even if you have functional jaw issues like a gummy smile that allow you to get more aggressive jaw rotation without looking deformed it's still only a difference of millimeters (on people who generally have much longer faces than average anyways)
midface is not a feminine or masculine trait though, it's an attractiveness thing, the best looking male celebrities have 1.1 midfaces and I don't mean just chalamet-like twinks
>>
>>36650543
i already told you in /mmg/ you look fine
>>
>>36650618
>side point but how old are you?
I'm 30.
>>
>>36650543
Your chin is the weakest chin I've ever seen, your skin smooth and your eyes are big and wideset. You aren't viewing yourself accurately. The only remotely male features are your slightly bushy eyebrows, and they aren't even horrible. You already pass as a woman.
>>
>>36650637
you look perfectly fine and passing for your age, there are trans girls out there that would cut their arm off to pass as much as you do
>>
>>36650513
please girlypop you look just like a woman, like i told you before you need to find a way to work on your brainworms because you don't see yourself accurately
you are NOT an uncanny gender thing
>>
>>36650543
You look like a girl you dumb slag
>>
>>36650543
u look like an average cis woman your only problem is your eyebrows. please get them done. it makes a world of difference

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.