[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whatsupwiththat.png (90 KB, 1210x712)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
what is it with men that say they'd have a lot of sex with other men if they magically became a woman? are they all agps? bi-curious? closeted gay? compulsory heterosexuals?
i feel like if you want to get railed by men you just can, you don't need to change genders.
>>
I'm perfectly fine with being a man zero dysphoria I just think ass sex is way hotter. I guess if you gave me a magic spell to turn into a tranny with a dick just for sex I would but never permanently.
>>
>>36650663
It’s just not the same. Shaking my head
>>
I don't think it's a transgender thing to be curious what sex is like as the other gender, it's a human thing. Women want to experience having a penis to bust raw inside a pussy, men want to experience having a vagina to be wanted and fuck their homies. Most people wouldn't want to stay that way though. The guy even specifically says only if it was temporary.

Humans are naturally curious out of what life is like for 50% of the human species.
>>
File: file.png (1.59 MB, 1080x1141)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
Pretty much any strait cis guy will say some version of letting the homies run a train on them. It's about half morbid curiosity and half wanting some hypothetical girl who will have sex with him.

Once they think about it for more than a minute they'll typically just walk back on it when they remember things like childbirth, and periods.
>>
>>36650663
having sex with guys as a guy felt kind of cringe honestly
>>
>>36650663
I think the assumption here is that their womanlust is switched to manlust in ghat scenario
>>
>>36650729
>>36650815
but like do they think about feeling the man's weight on top of them, the hairy chest against their own, the manly hands groping them, the masculine musk, his grunts, his semen coating their skin?
cause I feel like if they're straight men they should be turned off by all that
>>
>>36650971
No, you're reading too deep into it. Having an innate curiosity at what sex is like for the other sex is not attraction. I want to know what it feels like to fly but I don't want to be a bird.
>>
>>36650971
i’m wondering this too ;-; because like i can’t really imagine your average guy liking that stuff, or liking to feel small and feminine or like those butterflies from being close to a masculine body.
>>
>>36651217
but it'd be like someone who hates wind and heights saying they'd like to know how it feels to fly
>>
>>36651746
The basis upon which your assumption rests is wrong because the majority of men and majority of women do not hate their own gender
>>
>>36651794
but straights presumably hate the idea of sexual intimacy with their own gender, that was the basis of the comparison
>>
>>36651746
right so perfectly normal and understandable
>if you were temporarily transformed into a bird what would you do?
>fly
>but you're afraid of heights and you don't like the wind in your face???
>yeah but i'd be a bird and birds fly, so i'd try flying
you're overthinking it, this isn't a guy on his own saying "i want to be a girl so i can try sex as a girl" it's a guy answering a hypothetical question he was posed on reddit
>>
This might come as a shock to you but most men view being attracted to men as something inherent to being a women so when men say something like this they obviously expect that, given a body swap, they would remain straight. Why is this so difficult to get? This is only confusing to people who themselves have at one point been confused about their sexuality.
>>
>>36651746
if someone says they'd love to just chill in space they don't think about there being no oxygen or their blood boiling away, don't project your homosexuality onto everyone else
>>
>>36651820
>>36651819
sorry I guess I'm just to bi and too tranny to get how men think
>>
>>36650663
makes sense to me since if I become a man I would want to stick my cock inside a dude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.