[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ftsspx1X0BUYZhg.png (24 KB, 586x523)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
4 years ago I was an innocent chud. I was the chuddiest chud a chud could be. I wasn't happy, but my hate kept me going. Then I encountered a fucking tranny on /pol/ and was never the same. She said I sounded like a repper, that I was considering trooning out, and that I'd be like her one day. Those brainworms she planted into my cranium that day never left and they consumed everything I was. Now I hold a vial of liquid evil in my hand, and I'll probably take it too soon.
I thought I knew true evil as a chud. The darkest darkness, the greatest blackpills. But I didn't. Now I do. The greatest evil is the pinkpiller and I lost to it. I wish I could rope but I don't have the mental fortitude for it.
>>
>>36650892
This sounds like erotic roleplay by someone who is turned on by the idea of sissifying chuds desu senpai.
>>
>>36650923
or a modern day brothers grim tale
>>
>>36650923
It fucking isn't. It was one of those chad turned trannies here too that gets posted all over 4chan.
>>
lmao have you chosen a girl name?
>>
>>36650956
I'm not that far gone yet.
>>
>>36650961
You should be a Sabrina because it suits your dark / witchy side
>>
>>36650892
how old?
>>
>>36650973
Naming myself after a cartoon? No.
>>36650981
19. Fuck my life.
>>
>>36650892
Are you just doing this out of a feeling it makes you "closer to her" because you didn't wife her up. Smoke cigarettes drink some hard liquor chop some wood. Watch your voice become less repper.
>>
>/pol/ posters who keep shitting up all of 4chan are literal 15 year olds with no jobs and all the time to make every community terrible
>>
>>36651423
I don't like women or transwomen
>>
>>36650996
>I thought I knew true evil as a chud. The darkest darkness, the greatest blackpills.
>19. Fuck my life.
Teenagers are so dramatic. Grow the fuck up your underdeveloped brain needs to mature. take the pills or not, retard
>>
>>36651504
Fuck you my life is over
>>
File: 1688265966576589.png (553 KB, 720x960)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>36651464
Well either take my man up advice then just become the best kind of gay dude. Neither flamer nor oiled up muscles bear or go full sugar spice and everything nice, your call friend just think a little more alright your obviously not sure if your posting this in the first place maybe talk to more tranners and more frens first ok. Either way goodluck fren.
>>
>>36650892
Reject the black substance of ZOG. Reject and have kids like any good Man should.
>>
>>36650996
>19
It's over. You'd just look like an anemic, unnaturally weak and emotional man with severe gyno if you trooned
>>
>>36650892
Do the ""right"" thing and rep another 10 years. This will destroy your brain and punish you for being a chud.
>>
>>36650892
Trust me anon. Sex with men is wayyyy better. Also that might've been me you were talking to lol.

>>36651663
You're not saving anyone here. You'll be joining us soon. Estrogen is great for your psychosis.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.