[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710276325013319.gif (2.15 MB, 498x277)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB GIF
Why does sex and things like that make me so upset?

I am a virgin, and I'm a trans girl, and like, even just hearing that someone had sex, REALLY upsets me, like it ruins my day, especially if it's someone I know, then I will think about it for atleast a week.

I was watching an anime yesterday and there was a sex scene, and I had to turn it off and cry, it makes me so upset and it makes me feel so horrible.

does anyone else relate?
>>
femcel
>>
>>36651007
yeah... thats me
>>
>>36650997
only you know the answer sister, you probably don't like the idea of being intimate with other people and knowing other people can do that you probably feel like that hurts cause it feels like if other people can do it you should be able to do it but you can't and then if you think of sadness is when you have a realisation of the limition of your abilities then it all seems to make sense why you're sad

You simultaneously must think something along the lines of, sex/intimacy in some way is desireable, that it's possible for you and that you don't like some aspect of getting towards it.

GOOD LUCK, the answer is in you and that answer could be anything, if it's any condolence most people are afraid of things until they do them
>>
>>36650997
if it's just that you want to have sex why not find a boy?
>>
>>36651865
>im so sad about being poor
>what? why dont you just find a million dollars?
>>
>>36652193
difference is there are not a million dollars just sitting waiting for you to take it yet there are plenty of boys who want to have sex with a girl
>>
>>36652272
what if i want to have sex with a girl
>>
I don't think you're gonna like hearing about my experience with your mother yesterday anon
>>
bump
>>
>>36652280
not sure I only like boys but umm girls want to have sex too I think (I am a girl and I want sex at least)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.