[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i cant wait to see the first black transwoman president. you are voting for her, right?
>>
File: th.jpg (40 KB, 474x632)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>36651091
First I discovered Obama was black now I am told Kamala is black too. I dont understand race.
>>
>>36651125
Remember you’re not Black if you didn’t vote for Sleepy Joe!
>>
>>36651125
The majority of citizens are clueless with how politicians and our government work.

One great example is all the police brutality and laws that police keep breaking. Not once did the government ever consider to pass a law to stop it. Why? Because when the king sends his knights to collect they don’t get in trouble. Now if the village people get upset and cannot be calmed down with promises of how the Knight just got carried away an “accidentally” killed a peasant. Then after seeing the peasants are going to revolt and their thrown is in jeopardy, magically something will happen.

Keeping the citizens fooled and brainwashed is what the powerful do. Look this person is like you! They’re Black an they can make you feel like you have a connection. I didn’t vote for Obama and never believed he cared for any majority group. Like Katy Williams said, “where did you find this nigga?” No baby mommas and no bad credit. Doesn’t mean that all Blacks have that but I’m purty certain they wanted to appeal to those groups.

One day you will wake up homeless on the very continent that your forefathers conquered.

Now go back to drinking your juice box and don’t believe all the conspiracies believe what we the media tell you!!!
>>
I would vote for roadkill over any conservative in my lifetime
>>
>>36651344
Based
>>
i under no circumstances will vote for a pajeet. even if it means voting for nobody and ending democracy in the us, a pajeet will NEVER get my vote
>>
>>36653077
You can’t even define pajeet
>>
>>36651091
imagine trump losing again but now to a black woman. its gonna be 2020 all over again its gonna mindbreak all the chuds making them transition
>>
>>36653444
haha
you should be armed and ready
>>
>>36653109
Indian
>>
>>36653109
pajeet make poopy in the street
>>
File: 1721928225952319.jpg (373 KB, 1024x690)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>36651091
Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black"

Buncha malarkey cornpop your as black as you are Brahmin.
>>
File: IMG_2821.jpg (490 KB, 1733x2000)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>36651091
It’s already over for her
>>
>>36655441
>centrist retard predicts it's joever for kamala
Total misread of the situation. Trump/Vance is the absolute death knell of American conservatism. Dobbs Effect will be juiced to the max this november, CHUDs may as well just kill themselves now.
>>
>>36655441
Shut the fuck centrist liberal. You believe nothing and stand for nothing
>>
Can people come up with something more creative than "black women look like men"? It's on the level of helicopter jokes in terms of being hackneyed and unfunny. I don't want to watch you verbally piss on yourself and look at me like you're being clever. it's embarrassing
>>
this isnt pol
>>
>>36651125
Black in America = doesn't look white or asian or mexican
>>
>>36651091
She deprived trans women prisoners of healthcare in California while laughing about locking up impoverished mothers for not sending their kids to school enough.
>>
watching the chuds' 3 1/2 year long demotivation campaign fall apart at the seams in less than a week has been so nice, they have fucking nothing so they're falling back to the same idiotic michelle obama smears they used over a decade ago.
>>
>>36655506
This.
Trump picking Vance as his VP will go down as one of the worst political mistakes of the 21st century, like McCain picking Palin. Vance is repulsive.
>>
>>36651125
>>36655849
Theyre both mixed race and have mostly African descent

Dumb fucks
>>
File: 1695859529366992.jpg (56 KB, 462x484)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>36655748
Ya and pol isn't lgbt but there is alot of bleed through of the boards, girls from lgbt have dipping over to Pol for years making threads being cute sometimes trolling at other times, sorry but it's immoral to not exchange information for information out of gratitude.
>>
>>36655967
Milo or a Paul Ryan comeback story instead of this nobody. That would be cool.
>>
>>36655398
>Half of Obama's family is white
>He's black
>Half Kamala's family is Asian
>She's Asian
???
>>
>>36656527
She is blasian and Obama is Mulatto, your point anon? Really though for half and halfs you get the cool trick card of identifying more with one or the other depending on what's more beneficial culture wise.
>>
>>36655733
Are those shoulders not clocky to you? That manly botched FFS jaw?
>>
>>36651091
She has a very masculine stance
>>
Kek every witch hunt ends up like this where the people pushing it (cis women) end up being accused of being witches (trans) too.
>>
Yeah, I can't wait for her to import 6 million Muslim immigrants to vote my rights away. That'll be so BASED!
>>
>>36653077
"Yes I'm racist and proud, Private Chuddy reporting for duty!"
>>
>>36655967
"Trump really appeals to the hardcore conservative voters, so to broaden his appeal, he picked another hardcore conservative as his VP" this guy is a political idiot
>>
>>36657564
It's interesting in that his political instincts were much, much sharper in 2016. He leaned harder into the economic populism stuff, wasn't so hardcore on things like abortion and LGBT rights, while also taking Pence as his VP to shore up the Evangelical base who were initially hesitant about Trump. Losing 2020 cooked his brain so hard that he can't into realpolitik anymore.
>>
MA'AM DO NOT REDEEM
>>
>>36656649
>>36656527
Stop pretending Indians are Asians. What is this bullshit? It’s only cropped up in the past 5 or 6 years
>>
>>36657842
india is literally in asia, east asians do not make up the entirety of asia
>>
>>36657842
>t.Alice Gonzalez-Wang from California
>>
>>36657894
We all know what we think of when we say asian, even if you’re geographically correct. The Middle East is considered Asia. We say Middle Easterner
>>
>>36651091
Since she’s Indian she will in fact be our first Aryan president
>>
>>36657987
>East Asians stop being Asian in the UK because most Brits think of South Asians when they hear the word "Asian"
>>
>>36657842
Thinking of “Asians” as only being from East and South-East Asia is an American thing. In the UK “Asian” means Indian since those are the Asians (people from the continent called Asia) they interacted with the most. South Asia, the Middle East, and the Near East are also in Asia and the people there are literally Asians. Nevermind the fact that the division between the continents of Africa, Europe, and Asia is made-up anyway.
>>
>>36657842
Ok you got me with this but I wasn't pretending I was just lumping them in with the continent and was thinking Asia not Indian as I said blasian. Indians are absolutely not orientals you are very right anon.
>>
>>36657774
the guy is also just fucking old and high on his own kool-aid. it was easier to ignore when his opponent was biden as the argument was "which senile bastard are we putting in the oval office this time" but now that the dems got him out and are actually playing hardball he's not going to look reasonable or in touch at all.
>>
>>36657987
middle easterner of what region anon?
>>
>>36658089
She’s literally an American candidate for American president

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.