[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bye.png (1.47 MB, 1178x1145)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
If you only knew how bad things really are
>>
>>36651261
get keffals out
>>
>>36651261
considering i knew what it was like 20 years ago.
fuck it. pull the ladder up behind me.
shadman art posted on the walls of your home where you have friends and family over? just burn it down. i'd rather be a religious eunuch than associated with this bullshit.
>>
>>36651278
cat boy ranch is the same kind of shit that kris did.
keffels stays. known predator that groomed children. when you're 30, why are you hosting a discord server with minors on it teaching them how to troon out and having them take pics to post on the server?

fuck off.

keffels stays on the list.
>>
>>36651290
Do you unironically believe giving hrt to minors is bad
>>
>>36651298
i believe they should go to the doctor and pursue transition through legitimate means. that teaches them to be integrous. if you don't have the gall to do that, you don't get to transition. if you have to pursue transition through backrooms? it means you're ashamed of what you're doing because you think it's wrong, but you continue because breaking the tabboo gives you a rush. that's not a trans woman. that's a junky looking for a fix.
>>
>>36651321
kill yourself faggot nobody loves you
>>
>>36651321
baited nobody award
>>
>>36651261
Maybe you need to go back 20 years if the 20 years of “progress” produced that
>>
>>36651321
nta, but
>i believe they should go to the doctor and pursue transition through legitimate means.
this isn't always necessarily possible due to a variety of factors - even beyond just non-supportive parents or whatever, it could also be deliberately or even systematically difficult to pursue transition through legitimate means (such as in the uk)
there's always going to be some outliers who're doing it for attention or out of a misguided effort to avoid trauma - and i do think when it comes to providing hrt to minors specifically, there's a fine line between being helpful and borderline grooming - but it's not like there are absolutely no reasons for diy sources to exist
>>
>>36651363
>>36651375
trenders on defcon 1
feeling called out just a little bit?
>>
>>36651261
Trannies could consist entirely of chaser-bait and it wouldn’t make a difference. Even a passoid is a self-mutilator. If trannies were all passoids the argument would just go back to “tricking” men. In a society of 99% cis scum™ the trannies will always be a problem. This world is not for trannies, simple as that.
>>
>>36651451
Tricking men was still the worst thing HSTSs were accused of doing. White nu-tranny AGPedos crafted the "tranny = rapist pedo groomer invading women's spaces" idea all by themselves in the span of 10 years.
>>
>>36651491
they didn't craft the idea. they exemplefied a behavior enough times that it became a stereotype.
>>
>>36651500
Yeah, that's what I meant, poor choice of words on my part.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.