[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kfj97d-n5gshk-dv.jpg (3.98 MB, 3072x4080)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB JPG
Are all trannies psychopaths?
>>
>>36651410
Yes
Especially if pooner
>>
>>36651410
Trannies are self-mutilating autists. Their selfish acts of self-destruction are weakening the foundations of the white race.
>>
>>36651410
No, narcissists perhaps.
>>
>>36651420
this is misinformation you should date a pooner, give them all of your let them hard limits sexually.

t: pooner chaser.
>>
Why did you post that question with a picture of me
>>
>>36651410
shes cute
>>
>>36651410
no, psychopaths are usually intelligent, succesful, rational cold and calculating, socioapths on the otherhand are impuslive, and driven by emotion and have often trouble with the law. that seems more fitting
>>
>>36651410
No I have empathy for others and do care and like when I help people especially my friends. But I must admit I have always had a very self-centered outlook and perspective on life especially when I was younger. But I have slowly learned how to balance my I herently self centered nature with being good to people I care about.

I think it's less that tranners are inherently selfish as much as that a higher degree of self centeredness makes you less likely to repress for other people. So it's a survivorship bias.
>>
Yes, they are created by mental illness, fetishes, and or trauma

Of coarse a normal person already knows that a guy who thinks he is a woman is unwell, but unfortunately normie cattle are naive and passively accept shit and give a le benefit of doubt

But in the end its never a shock when any insert troon is revealed to have very evil skeletons in their closet. And I'm the smart one going what you didn't see it coming....retards
>>
>>36651965
And any of you degenerate freaks who read this know it is true, but of coarse you have to lie and deflect

Sorry sweatie, putting your cock in a cage or wearing thighhigh rainbow socks is not normal
>>
>>36651980
4chan isn't normal, leave you freak

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.