[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2b8fizb8ejyy.jpg (629 KB, 3264x2448)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
whenever i smoke this as a bottom i literally can feel how empty my asshole feels.

is this normal?
>>
>>36651624
It's your guilt over smoking that turd. It wants to return to its homeland
>>
>>36651643
Yeah go to the prostate subreddit it’s all straight guys smoking weed and fucking themselves
>>
>>36651624
very true. whenever i get high. taking a shit and pushing it back in is the best part.
>>
whenever i smoke i boot up final fantasy 14 with texture mods, slap a big ol dick on an elf girl and jerk off imagining I'm her
then I usually log out and play something else for a few hours
>>
>>36651624
>blunts
female brained
>>
>>36652219
whys that?
>>
>>36651624
Last time i smoked I had to edge for two hours. As a cis straight male. It's just biology. I don't think it does anything for women though.
>>36652187
Based
>>36652219
Do zoomies just eat thc gummies or something nowadays or are they too hooked on Adderall to even bother with it.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 239x211)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>36652367
>Do zoomies just eat thc gummies or something nowadays or are they too hooked on Adderall to even bother with it.
millennial here, I don't like gummies since they're edibles and they taste good so I sometimes end up eating the entire bag of like 200mg and it ruins the day, possibly the next day. I pretty much exclusively use these, if I can find anyone still selling them. a lot of dispensaries have switched to the indotabs that look like xanax and that is a terrible look lol. I'll take one in the morning, ironically with my adderall, and it kinda rounds out the adderall, the prickly bits where you're kinda on edge and anxious. it usually kicks in by the time I get to the office and make coffee.
if I can't find these, I'll get a tincture of some kind. I do like smoking joints if I'm with friends.
I think zoomers are hitting pens
>>
>>36652428
Stop taking Adderall every day anon you are just going to build up a tolerance and get sick when you stop taking it like any other drug.
>>
>>36652476
I don't take it every day, I only take it when I need it. I wish I was still on vyvanse but I have to pay out of pocket for medications atm and vyvanse is very expensive. I don't need to be 100% functional on my days off when I'm just gonna do this
>>36652187

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.