[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do i hide my girl benis from my boyfriend during sex? i could only try one pose (lying flat on belly) without feeling anxious
>>
>>36651875
it is a technique called sex reassignment surgery that solves this problem
>>
>>36651905
dilating sounds like actual hell though, the maintenance isn't for me and i'm terrified of getting a botched result
>>
>>36651875
Panties or covering it with your hands. Also panties pls cage or those fu clips is a good combo
>>
>>36652120
eh I'm past all that now I just have a pussy
>>
learn to love your princess wand

t. chaser
>>
>>36652153
what surgeon did you apply for? i just want a vagina that looks authentic

>>36652171
not in a million years
i bet you expect your trans girlfriends to top too, kinda gross desu
>>
>>36652120
you have a boyfriend
he'll be able to help you with "dilating" once you reach enough depth
>>
>>36652348
oh he doesn't do surgery anymore but there's lots of good ones and I'm serious dealing with recovery to totally worth it to get to spend the rest of your life with a pussy
>>
File: 4737485883858382.jpg (41 KB, 580x581)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>36651875
I got this really bad too, used to have to cover my gross pp at all times during sex because it made me feel awful to have it visible. Now that I'm post-op the problem is completely solved, and as a bonus getting fucked in the vagina feels literally 5 times better than anal ever did.
>>
no need to hide it girl
let your boyfriend grab it like he's playing microsoft flight sim
>>
>>36656303
this is based and correct pilled
>>36656378
eww
>>
>>36651875
Panties are probably the hottest way to do it.
>>
>>36651875
embrace the chastity pill. or get tucking panties with a hole in the back

Also, good positions are doggy, side spoon, prone and reverse cowgirl. also fucking in the dark/low light can help!!!!

but honestly just do chastity. it helped my bottom dysphoria 100 fold.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.