[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717297563798011.jpg (23 KB, 380x326)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
i did it had sex hell yeah.

tell about your guys first time backstory and all mine below
>>
backstory
I'm not very good looking with decent muscle on arms, very hairy and 6ft that's all. otherwise I'm fat and kind of a loser. All I do is study and work . i saw a twink i used to know. I was a linebacker on the football team and I don't remember what he did because I literally can't recall him playing once I'm pretty sure his dad forced him on the team doesn't matter. i used to tease him about being small. ffw to recently im at the local bar playing pool because my ma is out I don't have to worry. and I see him. I've been openly bi for a bit. he's there and i swear to god he went from twink to femboy his hair is long he's wearing slightly girly clothes' I always thought he was probably gay. i talked with him for a long time first about football and eventually relationships i have dated some people but never got passed hand stuff and oral. he's done NOTHING where I went to college he stayed behind and has been working a cleaning job at a lodge . and just hasn't done anything other than kiss a girl (shocker) found out bro didn't know he was gay till he was like 19. Anyway, eventually I got him to come back to my place for "wine". so we're drinking red wine in my bedroom when eventually i just kiss him and he kissed me back i start feeling his body his ass is so nice . he smelt so pretty so i ask him if we can go further and he gets embarrassed it's so cute but after a minute he's blowing me but i cant take it so ask if i can put in him and he says yes but first he needs to use the bathroom so there i am in bedroom waiting for him to comeback hoping to god he doesn't leave eventually he comes back and kisses me again i proceed to put him on all 4s and honestly struggle at first it tight but i'm trying and it feels good. he seems happy at least eventually i finally cum and we do some more stuff than go to sleep i got to cuddle him all night and in the morning for a bit before he went home i have his number now and i might call him soon.
>>
Hell yeah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.