[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

should i become a cis male on estrogen at 30
getting old kinda sucks as much as everyone thinks it does
>>
>>36652567
no anon transitioning that late is sure to kill your life and should only be done as an absolute last resort due to dysphoria being unmanageable
for you to take HRT and transition now is to accept and admit that you fucked up and you give up on life and just accept whatever crumbs you can manage- its purely dysphoria damage control at this point

but it will 100% tank your physical and mental health and might lead to suicide once you get a taste and realize what you made yourself miss out on
>>
>>36653135
>accept and admit that you fucked up and you give up on life and just accept whatever crumbs you can manage
this is literally how i feel about my entire life in general right now

>might lead to suicide once you get a taste and realize what you made yourself miss out on
that's how i felt when i went back to school and got a job lmao. at this age nothing matters anymore
>>
>>36653135
not op, but how old are you to be giving this sagely advice?
>>
>>36653135
1. he didn't say anything about transitioning. taking estrogen != transition
2. transitioning at 30 didn't tank my physical and mental health. i feel better and more stable than i ever have before. do i regret not being a youngshit, of course. but thems the breaks
>>
>>36652567
Why do people think estrogen is the only way to prevent male aging? Just block DHT and take care of your skin.

Easy mode: finasteride and adapalene
Hard mode: dutasteride and tretinoin

You won't go bald, and you'll look 25ish until your body actually starts falling apart at 50+. Thank me later.
>>
>>36653192
you're either samefagging or somehow even more retarded than >>36653135
>>
>>36652567
op youre gonna get nothing but offended seething 30+ retards
my heart goes out to you but you chose to rep this long and managed it for a reason

if youre like 5'7 and have a very small frame and perfect cute little face, sure maybe you can barely make it with some surgery at 30+
but if you were like that, you wouldnt have repped to begin with
anything about BeInG a MaN oN EsTroGen is straight up gooner rapehon cope fantasy world
>>
>>36653225
>Why do people think estrogen is the only way to prevent male aging?
i don't just want to prevent male aging i want to be feminized
>Just block DHT and take care of your skin.
i don't have an excuse to get on fin since i'm not balding yet

>>36653343
>is straight up gooner rapehon cope fantasy world
being a man on estrogen is to prevent being a rapehon. i don't want to get gassed up into "presenting fem" i just want to manmode and not look like my dad
>>
>>36653487
>i don't want to get gassed up into "presenting fem" i just want to manmode and not look like my dad
yeah you should probably try THERAPY before you decide to ruin your body to become an ugly old tranny in men's clothes
>>
>>36653236
so fresh out of high school, got it
>>
>>36653511
What a tourist, lol.
>>
>>36652567
no you should not become a tranny at 30
>>
>>36653214
unless you were born female taking estrogen is very much transitioning
>>
>>36653487
>i don't have an excuse to get on fin since i'm not balding yet
Just order it from India. Same with dutasteride.
>>
>>36653511
>an ugly old tranny in men's clothes
i'm just gonna look like a man with gyno aren't i?

>>36653627
i'm not becoming a tranny i would be a cis man on estrogen

>>36653754
i mean i could get it but what effects of dht blockers am i gonna get besides not balding

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.