[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 48535848734.jpg (59 KB, 983x684)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
How do I go to war?
t. pooner
>>
>>36652617
volunteer in ukraine
bon voyage
>>
>>36652633
Already inquired, they don't want foreign larpers and I can't prove myself if no one gives me a chance.
>>
>>36652683
>i asked permission and they said no, so i gave up
fembrained
>>
>>36652725
What's the play then faggot? Show up at the front illegally and with no gear, and do fucking what exactly?
>>
>>36652831
>and do fucking what exactly?
the same thing all the other slavs with no gear do at the front, get blown up by artillery probably
>>
>>36652617
wait for a few years, Hamas is comin <3
>>
>>36652851
>war is le /pol/ memes
Actually kys retard.

>>36652865
Hamas got their shit pushed in and will never recover now that other Arabs are abandoning them.
>>
>>36652617
Don't. It's dumb
>>
>>36652617
Go to the enlistment office and apply to infantry (army, marines, airborne). Your second option is artillery
>>
>>36652617
holy shit are you actually for real
badass
are you fit?
>>
>>36652617
us military takes trannies that have their docs changed and are stable in gender. as long as trump doesn't win, of course.
>>
>>36652617
you'd shit and piss yourself if you experienced violence irl. violence is terrible, be grateful you can live without it. you're not a man anyway, you're not cut out for it.
>>
>>36653541
Not even men are cut out for that kind of violence.
I have been in combat sports all my life and that can get intense already. Imagine being in a warzone with your life on the line a being a bullet away from death.
Absurd
>>
>>36652617
>tfw no FtM to take me as a war bride
>>
>>36652617
Mr. Big Boy is gonna do his heckin T shot and die for israel! So fricking manly!
>>
>>36652617
Mercenary or a close to the front field nurse so you can find a good husband or wife and protec him/her while they are wounded and the fob is being human wave assaulted.
>>
>>36654867
God forbid a poona wants to fight for his country
>>
>>36654778
You should be slapped for what you just posted.
>combat sports
Dude. You got referees. You ever been to a bar? I can only handle so much cringe. fuck off

Combat. Warzone combat where people die and all that. I admit. I've never been to le glorious battlefield. But I've hung out with lot of people that have been there. They said it is mostly waiting, logistics etc
Actual combat is lightning fast. I've been to place where about 8 people died not too far from me. It was construction accident. From stories I've heard, war is bit like that. Except in war people actually wish and expect you to die.
>>
>>36655500
>You should be slapped for what you just posted.
I mean they could try, it wouldn't end well for them probably.
>You got referees. You ever been to a bar?
Yes, and that's why I understand how terrible violence can be. I've been one drink away from slamming mouthy teenagers on concrete and possibly fucking up my life forever. Some of my mates that are less fortunate and less cautious have had issues because a punch in the street isn't a punch in the ring. Also knives, so many knives.
And that's my point: if the ring is scary, because yes you got a referee, but also a dude trying to take your head off for 9 to 15 mins straight, imagine war.

They said it is mostly waiting, logistics etc
Actual combat is lightning fast.
Yes, what you say rings true to the stories I also read, lots of waiting around, of prepping, drill and then suddenly shit hits the fan and it's chaos and someone dies, hopefully the enemy.
It's a reason shell shock and PTSD are a thing, there was a nice essay about the change from stabbing warfare to shooting warfare changed completely the psychological game of war.
>>
>>36656491
hi i'm a trans woman i think you're making most of this up and picking up whatever you saw on tiktok or /pol/ lol go do something else

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.