[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you use pov correctly or are you a woman? Reminder that incorrectly using pov is something done by

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

https://x.com/verymoisturized/status/1816181052597314028
>>
>>36652652
I agree. It's like the "woman showing an object" meme.
>>
>>36652652
Claiming that women are just as intelligent as men has been the biggest gaslighting operation of the past 100 years. So much falsified data and social conditioning to attempt to convince people of something we know just isn't true.
>>
>>36652652
>women are narcissistic and solipsistic
>that's why they can't self insert into first person
what?

but if this were true doesn't this just support cis female agp lmao

>>36652680
tbhon even if i were a high iq malebrained cis agp (god i wish), i'd still do that
>>
>>36652652
>women actually do not understand POV
Wtf I thought it was just a meme to use "POV" wrong in meme format

Isn't that fundamentally autism, not being able to project a sense of another self existing?
>>
>>36652735
> doesn't this just support cis female agp lmao
Dude why are you still considering a shitty debunked theory
>>
>>36652753
>Isn't that fundamentally autism, not being able to project a sense of another self existing?
While it's common for autists to have difficulties understanding that other people are different from them interest and opinion wise it's not a "requirement" for autism, what you're describing is more in line with narcissism
>>
>>36652753
It's reverse autism, since they don't experience life through their own POV. Women are playing in third person mode.
>>
>>36652774
idk if we're going into "women's brains see themselves in third person because they're so used to being objectified" territory i think that's kinda similar to agp
>>
>>36652789
>because they're so used to being objectified
No, it's because they're p-zombies.
>>
>>36652799
idk i just want to be a hot agp female
has estrogen destroyed your consciousness?
>>
>>36652821
No, I'm not on estrogen. I'm a chaser (because only males have souls).
>>
>>36652838
i wish i were female but i want to keep my male autism intact except estrogenized
>>
>>36652884
Based, be my gf (male)
>>
>>36652799
This is why I as a chaser prefer trans women.
>>
>>36652917
i'm a repper and also ugly as shit
>>
>>36653009
If you're already ugly as shit why do you rep
>>
>>36653032
because i could always make it worse
>>
>>36653036
Boo hoo nigga
>>
>>36652714
we get it nobody wants to fuck you
>>
>>36653050
Apparently trannies do, though?
>t. bussy enjoyer
>>
>>36652652
women enable 3rd person camera in the settings menu
>>
>>36652652
baseless misogynist trash
>>
>>36653088
more like based misogynist treasure
>>
>>36653088
Female brained response
>>
>>36653111
I'm a dude
>>
>>36653121
Whatever you say dear
>>
>>36652652
What the hell does any of this mean?
>>
>>36653146
If you can't understand it, it means you have a terminal case of foid brain.
>>
please tell me that person isn't trans
>>
>>36653146
Women are incapable of understanding why men like media and games that involve another person's POV because women are incapable of thinking of anything or anyone outside of themselves.
>>
If women were solipsistic, why wouldn’t they enjoy first person more? Wouldn’t pov as a category be exactly suited to women? This lady has brain rot, sorry
>>
>>36653040
you and every chaser would immediately lose interest in me once you saw how i looked
>>
>>36653155
Okay good
>>36653186
I don’t think so
>>
>>36653217
Jokes on you, I'm a chaser because I'm gay.
>>
>>36653188
No dummy it’s referring to the TikTok trends incorrectly using the term pov to refer to when they makes recordings of themselves acting out a particular skit
>>
>>36653246
This. They basically use POV like it's ">tfw" instead. I wouldn't be surprised if they know it's wrong but slap it in there for the algorithm.
>>
This isn’t a woman thing this is a tiktok addict thing and everyone knows tiktok addicts are subhuman retards regardless of gender
>>
>>36652652
Can you give an example of someone using POV incorrectly? I am having difficulty conceptualizing it.
>>
>>36653315
They post "POV: [something happens]" alongside a normal video of something happening, not from anyone's point of view in particular.
>>
>>36653331
Oh, yeah that's bizarre.
>>
>>36652714

It depends on how you define intelligence. Since getting on HRT my emotional intelligence has increased significantly, and in my job I use that a lot more than calculus or coding. I'm better at anticipating people's needs and providing them the kind of service and care that will make the biggest impact. When a coworker seems stressed, I surprise them with some fresh fruit or a cookie from the bakery down the street. When a client is mad at me for seemingly no reason, I can find openings to get down the root cause of their emotional state and address it. When I was a man I never would have been able to cry together with a stranger who just lost their dog, now it's as natural as breathing. I totally believe that male and female brains are better at different things, and having access to a chemically induced intersex brainstate has made me appreciate the power of the feminine mind in ways I never could have anticipated. I have come to believe that modern American society is experiencing a profound crisis of care as the bonds of family and community have been eroded by capitalism and patriarchy, and existing as a woman-adjacent thing, I take pride in helping to address that in my own small way, with every compassionate act.
>>
>>36652714
The problem is that the studies are never exclusively about white women
>>
>>36653331
Idk why thats important you get the vibe
I think women just have a less autistic and rigid perspective on communication
>>
>>36653272
it feels more like >mfw except without posting a reaction
>>
>>36652652
clicking on this link and reading through some of the suggested posts and comments is crazy. it's like going through a portal back to 2012 twitter where everyone is flagrantly racist and misogynist instead of gay.
>>
>>36653439
Yeah. Autistic moids just can't understand this.
>>
>>36653439
>claim something is POV
>it's not
>"Idk why thats important"
Retarded.

>>36653569
Autism is just being mentally accurate. Not my fault your brain is mush and can't keep up.
>>
>>36653765
I'm autistic, just not a moid, so I can understand what people mean even though they're *technically* wrong.
>>
>>36653779
Wow, you're so quirky.
More proof that female autism isn't real.
>>
>>36652652
pov people found another way to be misogynist
>>
>>36652652
I have no idea what this screenshot or thread is talking about. POV means "point of view". What is there not to understand?
>>
>>36653795
>More proof that female autism isn't real.
You say this as if male autism is real, and not just early onset CPTSD and attachment disorder.
>>
>>36653795
>pov: you're a woman online
>random sexist bs
Now seethe, cope, dilate.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.